Growth & Marketing Manager
San Francisco, CA /
Growth & Marketing /
Trim is a venture-backed fintech startup based in San Francisco. Our mission is to make Americans financially healthy at scale. In the past five years, we've saved our users more than $40M.
We are a tight-knit team and come to work every day because we enjoy working with each other. We prioritize team culture as much as we do our customers.
We're hiring a Growth & Marketing Manager to accelerate user & revenue growth across all paid and owned channels.
Social media ads
This role is full-time and based in our office in SF.
- Drive top-line results in order to hit weekly, quarterly, and annual growth targets
- Optimize existing channels and allocate budget to maximize ROI
- Develop new channels to drive growth
- Own our quantitative growth model, which shows ROI on every dollar we spend
- Own all growth analytics
- 3+ years experience in growth & marketing
- Experience working in high-growth, performance-focused environments that demand real ownership and the ability to solve problems creatively
- Expert SQL skills — your ability to tap into our data pipeline will be key to your success
- Professional experience in modeling, data analysis, and BI visualization tools
- Easy commute to our office at 544 Market Street (right off Montgomery BART).
- Competitive salary and equity compensation.
- Unlimited Vacation Policy!
- Full benefits, including top-tier medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- Standard start-up perks: free lunches, delicious snacks, and plenty of succulents.
- Weekly happy hours, monthly cross-team events, and quarterly company outings. White water rafting, skiing in Tahoe, and Sonoma vineyard tours to name a few!
We are committed to a workplace that reflects the users we serve. We especially encourage women, people of color, and others who are underrepresented in the tech industry to apply.