San Francisco, CA
Trim is a venture backed fintech startup based in San Francisco. Founded with the mission of making people financially healthy at scale, we've saved our users over 25 million dollars to date!
Fun fact: We’ve saved one grateful user $4,140 on a single bill!
We’ve been scaling rapidly since our Series A fundraise, with more than half a million users and a clear path to profitability.
We are a tight knit team who comes to work everyday because we enjoy working with each other. We prioritize team culture as much as we do our customer and product.
We're growing and looking to add a Product Manager to our team!
This role is based out of our San Francisco office and will report directly to the CEO.
- Own the product road map and product development process at Trim.
- Communicate effectively with the CEO and the entire team to plan, design, and implement product decisions.
- Create, scope, test, implement, and scale new features that delight users and differentiate our product.
- Deeply understand & improve our business metrics, driving long-term value creation for our customers and our business.
- Bring a sense of urgency to work every day.
- 4+ years of product management experience at direct-to-consumer financial technology companies.
- Immense empathy for our customers.
- Desire to work in a highly collaborative environment.
- Dexterity with SQL, data analysis, and financial modeling.
- Ability to think critically and independently.
- Easy commute to our office at 14th and Market St. in San Francisco.
- Competitive salary and equity compensation.
- Unlimited Vacation Policy!
- Full benefits, including top-tier medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- Standard start-up perks: daily catered lunches, delicious snacks, and lovely rooftop with view of Sutro Tower!
- Weekly happy hours, monthly cross-team events, and quarterly company outings. White water rafting, skiing in Tahoe, and Sonoma vineyard tours to name a few!