Director of Marketing & Acquisition
San Francisco, CA /
Growth & Marketing /
Trim is a Series A-funded fintech startup based in San Francisco. Our mission is to make Americans financially healthy at scale. In the past five years, we've saved our users more than $55M. We generate significant revenue and are focused on a path to profitability this year.
We’re hiring a Director of Marketing & Acquisition to own and execute all of our paid and lifecycle acquisition strategy, as well as leading our marketing department going forward.
In the past few months we've unlocked the unit economics on our new subscription product, resulting in very rapid repay on our marketing spend. This role will be responsible for scaling up our marketing budget dramatically while maintaining favorable unit economics.
Channels we use today include:
-- Social media ads
-- Affiliate partners
-- Lifecycle emails
This role is full-time. We're open to remote (after all, we're all remote now!) but have a preference for SF-based candidates, as this position is an integral part of our team.
- Drive top-line results in order to hit weekly, quarterly, and annual acquisition targets
- Optimize existing channels and allocate budget to maximize ROI
- Develop new channels to drive growth
- Own our quantitative growth model, which shows ROI on every dollar we spend
- Own all growth analytics
- Build out a team to execute your strategy
- 5+ years experience in growth & marketing
- Experience working in high-growth, performance-focused environments that demand real ownership and the ability to solve problems creatively
- Expert SQL skills — your ability to tap into our data pipeline will be key to your success
- Professional experience in modeling, data analysis, and BI visualization tools
- Competitive salary and equity compensation
- Full benefits, including top-tier medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Unlimited vacation
- When we return to the office: Easy commute to our office at 1 Sutter St. (right off Montgomery BART) and standard start-up office perks: free lunches, delicious snacks, and plenty of succulents
- Weekly happy hours (virtual, for now), monthly cross-team events, and quarterly company outings, like whitewater rafting, skiing in Tahoe, and Sonoma vineyard tours.
We are committed to a workplace that reflects the users we serve. We especially encourage women, people of color, and others who are underrepresented in the tech industry to apply.