Senior Growth Manager - Monetization & Operations
San Francisco, CA
Growth & Marketing
Trim is a venture backed fintech startup based in San Francisco. Founded with the mission of making people financially healthy at scale, we've saved our users over 25 million dollars to date!
Fun fact: We’ve saved one grateful user $4,140 on a single bill!
We’ve been scaling rapidly since our Series A fundraise, with more than half a million users and a clear path to profitability.
We are a tight knit team who comes to work everyday because we enjoy working with each other. We prioritize team culture as much as we do our customer and product.
We are looking to hire a Senior Growth Manager to scale our acquisition channels and related activation funnels.
This individual will be responsible for managing our overall paid acquisition strategy and its execution on individual channels by sourcing, testing, optimizing and scaling new and existing paid media inventory sources. This individual will also be responsible for improving our activation funnels through rigorous optimization by testing.
This role is based out of our San Francisco office and reports to the Chief Revenue Officer.
- Own the P&L.
- Analyze operational data about the business.
- Make effective decisions based on your data analysis.
- Manage and scale our operational team.
- Work closely with the growth & marketing team as we scale.
- Work closely with the engineering team to implement technical improvements.
- 4+ years of product management experience at direct-to-consumer financial technology companies.
- Immense empathy for our customers.
- Desire to work in a highly collaborative environment.
- Dexterity with SQL, data analysis, and financial modeling.
- Ability to think critically and independently.
- Easy commute to our office at 14th and Market St. in San Francisco.
- Competitive salary and equity compensation.
- Unlimited Vacation Policy!
- Full benefits, including top-tier medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- Standard start-up perks: daily catered lunches, delicious snacks, and lovely rooftop with view of Sutro Tower!
- Weekly happy hours, monthly cross-team events, and quarterly company outings. White water rafting, skiing in Tahoe, and Sonoma vineyard tours to name a few!