Strategy & Business Operations Manager (US - San Francisco)
San Francisco, CA
Trim is a venture-backed fintech startup based in San Francisco. Our mission is to make people financially healthy at scale. We’ve saved our users more than $25M to date.
We are looking for a results-driven Strategy and Business Operations Manager to scale our Bill Negotiation business. This position will be instrumental in up-leveling the efficacy, quality, and efficiency of critical workforce operations.
You'll be empowered to make and execute decisions that directly impact the user experience and P&L. This role is based in San Francisco and reports to the Head of Monetization.
- Drive business and product strategy by contributing insights that drive decision making across the company
- Understand, measure, and improve operational KPIs
- Develop and own analytical frameworks, core reporting, and metrics
- Deliver a superior customer experience by ensuring speed and accuracy of QA processes and aiding in issue resolution on an ad-hoc basis
- Work closely with Trim's Customer Support team to create and maintain best practices around issue resolution
- 5+ years experience in analytics/data science, finance, or strategic role in a technology company
- Experience working in high-growth, performance-focused environments that require full ownership of initiatives and a proactive mindset toward problems
- Willingness to travel occasionally
- Expert SQL skills — your ability to tap into our data pipeline will be key to your success
- Professional experience in modelling, data analysis, BI visualization tools, and Zendesk
- Easy commute to our office at 544 Market Street (right off Montgomery BART).
- Competitive salary and equity compensation.
- Unlimited Vacation Policy!
- Full benefits, including top-tier medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- Standard start-up perks: free lunches, delicious snacks, and plenty of succulents.
- Weekly happy hours, monthly cross-team events, and quarterly company outings. White water rafting, skiing in Tahoe, and Sonoma vineyard tours to name a few!
We are committed to a workplace that reflects the users we serve. We especially encourage women, people of color, and others who are underrepresented in the tech industry to apply.