Anywhere in US
Growth & Marketing
Trim is an automated assistant that helps people avoid getting ripped off by big corporations.
We are hiring a Designer/Illustrator on contract to work on a variety of design tasks at Trim. This role should be about 15-20 hours per week to start. It's likely a remote position, but if you're based in the Bay Area, we'd love to have you join us in the office from time to time.
- Building creatives for our digital marketing channels, including email, our blog, Facebook, and other ad platforms.
- Creating illustrations for our landing page, onboarding flow, and user dashboard.
- Design new and improved user-facing graphics across the product, impressing and delighting current and future users.
- Helping us think more strategically about design at Trim.
Ideally you'll have
- Significant past experience concepting and designing creatives for online advertising platforms, especially Facebook.
- Excellent design sense and judgment.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work ~15-20 hours per week.
- Open to remote
We are committed to a workplace that reflects the users we serve. We especially encourage women, people of color, and others who are underrepresented in the tech industry to apply.
***Currently only considering candidates located in the United States***