San Francisco, CA
We seek an in-house technical recruiter to be a strong brand ambassador for Trim in a highly competitive talent environment. You'll identify and reach out to the best technical talent, working closely with Trim's leadership to hire top performers. This position will be a full-time role based in our office in San Francisco.
The ideal candidate thrives in a small, fast-paced team. You take a high degree of ownership in everything you do and naturally look for opportunities to build and improve recruiting processes. You are highly collaborative and derive energy from interactions and relationships with others. You believe that every touchpoint in the candidate recruiting experience is critical to the success of hiring and of the company.
You’ll have a unique opportunity to grow our company dramatically as we build a diverse, brilliant, highly collaborative team.
What you'll do...
- Holistically manage the recruitment lifecycle end-to-end, ensuring a stellar recruiting experience for all candidates interacting with Trim.
- Build and manage our talent sourcing strategy, including new platform evaluation, external agency relationship management, and proactive candidate outreach.
- Serve as the front-line brand ambassador for Trim, identifying and proactively reaching out to industry-leading technical candidates.
- Work closely with and influence Trim's leadership and hiring managers to drive alignment on recruiting processes and decisions.
- Regularly report on key recruiting metrics to the broader Trim team and maintain an up-to-date applicant tracking system.
- Identify inefficiencies and bottlenecks in our recruiting processes, and lead projects to address them.
- Contribute ideas and perspectives to the overall talent strategy at Trim.
- Past successful experience with technical sourcing.
- Impeccable standards -- you don't settle for anyone but the best.
- Incredible interpersonal skills; knack for building relationships.
- Use of creativity as a competitive advantage in the market for talent.
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes to get the job done.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 3+ years of professional experience.
- 1+ year of recruiting / sourcing experience.
Why work at Trim?
- We are a highly collaborative team that moves quickly and focuses on results.
- We are a mission driven company with strong conviction that technology can drive significant financial health outcomes.
- All team members have a high degree of ownership in their work and the broader company direction.
- We are a tight-knit bunch and place a high emphasis on team culture.
Trim provides competitive startup perks and benefits:
- Full health benefits - 99% of medical, vision, and dental insurance coverage
- One Medical membership
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Lunch provided daily
- Overabundance of snacks, teas, flavored waters, you-name-it
- Variety of succulents and greenery
- Competitive compensation
We are committed to a workplace that reflects the users we serve. We especially encourage women, people of color, and others who are underrepresented in the tech industry to apply.