Lead Product Manager
San Francisco, CA
Trim is an automated assistant that manages your personal finances -- like a self-driving car for your financial life.
We are hiring a product manager to own development of Trim's product going forward. You'll work closely with the engineering and growth teams to improve the product and build new features that users want & love. This will be the first dedicated product management role at Trim and will report directly to the CEO.
- Own product development at Trim.
- Create, scope, test, implement, and scale new features that delight users and differentiate our product.
- Optimize user flows and conversions to drive top-line revenue.
- Work closely with the Engineering, Growth, and Design teams to plan, design, and implement product decisions.
- 5+ years of product management experience at direct-to-consumer financial technology companies.
- Immense empathy for our users.
- Desire to work in a highly collaborative environment.
- Dexterity with SQL and data analysis.
- Ability to think critically and independently.
- Work with our exciting, super-talented, highly-collaborative team.
- Move quickly and gain significant ownership over your results.
- Commute easily to our office at 14th and Market St. in San Francisco.
- Competitive salary and equity compensation.
- Full benefits, including top-tier medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- Standard start-ups perks: catered lunches, delicious snacks, and a variety of succulents in the office.
We are committed to a workplace that reflects the users we serve. We especially encourage women, people of color, and others who are underrepresented in the tech industry to apply.