Operations Manager (Bill Negotiation)
San Francisco, CA
Trim is a financial health company on a mission to revolutionize Americans' relationship with their money. We believe that the scale of the internet can allow us to improve Americans' financial health in ways that weren't possible before. By automating small tasks and decisions, we effect behavioral changes that radically reshape our customers' financial outcomes.
We seek a results driven operations leader to bring key pieces of Trim's operation to the next level. You will be instrumental in up-leveling the efficacy, quality, and efficiency of critical workforce operations. You'll be empowered to make and execute decisions and directly impact the user and brand experience.
This is a full-time role based in our San Francisco office and reports to the Bills General Manager.
What you'll do...
- Manage a remote team of 50+ agents in collaboration with agent team leaders
- Maximize workforce productivity by continuously evaluating performance and process, identifying and implementing improvements
- Deliver a superior customer experience by ensuring speed and accuracy of QA processes and aiding in issue resolution on an ad-hoc basis
- Work closely with Trim's Customer Support team to create and maintain best practices around issue resolution for bill negotiation tickets
- Minimize brand risk through quality assurance monitoring and continuous evaluation and improvement of operating procedures
- Influence business and product strategy by contributing insights and collaborating with the team
- Bachelor degree
- 3+ years of experience in an operational role at a consumer facing company
- Ability to understand and measure KPIs and to improve them by making changes
- Prior knowledge and experience motivating a workforce to accomplish company objectives
- Experience with Zendesk and BI visualization tools is a plus
- Willingness to travel occasionally; Tagalog proficiency is preferred
- Ability to work in the US
Why work at Trim?
- We are a highly collaborative team that moves quickly and focuses on results.
- We are a mission driven company with strong conviction that technology can drive significant financial health outcomes.
- All team members have a high degree of ownership in their work and the broader company direction.
- We are a tight-knit bunch and place a high emphasis on team culture.
Trim provides competitive startup perks and benefits:
- Full health benefits - 99% of medical, vision, and dental insurance coverage
- One Medical membership
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Lunch provided daily
- Overabundance of snacks, teas, flavored waters, you-name-it
- Variety of succulents and greenery
- Competitive compensation
We are committed to a workplace that reflects the users we serve. We especially encourage women, people of color, and others who are underrepresented in the tech industry to apply.