Lead Product Designer
San Francisco, CA
Trim is a digital assistant that manages your personal finances -- like a self-driving car for your financial life.
We are hiring an experienced product designer to own visual identity, design, and user experience for the entire Trim product. You will work closely with the engineering and growth teams to implement your product vision, design language, and user flows. This is a great opportunity to own the design function at a fast growing consumer business. At Trim, we are committed to investing significant resources in the visual identity of the company as we grow and are excited to find the right person to lead the charge!
- Own all design and user experience decisions for our product.
- Create, propagate, and maintain a style guide, implementing a consistent and remarkable visual language across the company.
- Own and enforce Trim's visual identity across all customer interfaces.
- Build and execute new and improved user experiences, impressing and delighting current and future users.
- Work closely with product, growth, and engineering teams to ship continuously.
- Help raise the bar for future hiring decisions, ensuring that our team continues to attract the best talent.
- As the company grows, expand the design team, shaping the culture and processes.
- Meaningful experience (4+ years) designing consumer products.
- Full-stack design experience from UX research to wireframes to graphic design.
- Excellent UI/UX judgment.
- Prior experience at a high-growth, early-stage company.
- Ability to move and ship quickly in a fast paced environment.
- Desire to work in a highly collaborative environment.
- Ability to think critically and independently.
- Shape the future of Trim's product and be the driving force for the brand's visual identity.
- Work with our exciting, super-talented, highly-collaborative team.
- Move quickly and have significant ownership over your results.
- Commute easily to our office at 14th and Market St. in San Francisco.
- Competitive salary and equity compensation.
- Full benefits, including top-tier medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- Standard start-ups perks: catered lunches, delicious snacks, and a variety of succulents in the office.
We are committed to a workplace that reflects the users we serve. We especially encourage women, people of color, and others who are underrepresented in the tech industry to apply.