Head of Customer Success
Wonder is a new kind of knowledge service that makes your brain scalable. We provide instant access to the intellect and fact-finding skills of a distributed network of analysts around the world. We enable anyone - from individuals up to Fortune 500s - to gain strategic knowledge when they need it most.
We are looking for a results driven leader to manage and scale a best in class Customer Success team. You will directly shape and oversee the group that's accountable for the client experience, from onboarding to retention to growth.
You will have the opportunity to design the future of the CS team at Wonder, including strategy around client retention, exploration of new verticals, ensuring client utilization and happiness, identifying opportunities to expand partnerships, and providing unparalleled service.
- Scale and manage a team of high-performing Customer Success Associates.
- Provide the leadership to ensure that clients' needs are met in all functional areas throughout their lifecycle at Wonder. You will drive passion within your group to improve customer satisfaction and retention.
- Set and utilize metrics & data to inform decision-making for your group to effectively resolve/manage issues and communicate milestones across the organization.
- Standardize processes and operations within the customer success team, turning post-sale into a well-oiled machine.
- Collaborate with the Sales team to streamline workflows and create a seamless customer experience.
- Improve and advocate for customer experience by collaborating cross-functionally with Product & Engineering teams to actualize requests.
- Promote client satisfaction and loyalty by understanding each industry’s unique (and evolving) needs, delivering value and exceeding expectations.
- 5+ years experience in a Customer Success or Account Management role at a SaaS company, with 3+ years experience of management scaling a team.
- Proven ability to build client relationships, across small to mid-sized organizations and at multiple levels.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organization, analytical, and project management skills and the ability to effectively multi-task.
- Exceptional presentation skills and the ability to pull together materials that have a meaningful impact.
- Flexible, team-oriented self-starter who is capable of thriving in a startup environment.
- An insatiable curiosity and eagerness to learn about our product and our clients.