Wonder is a new kind of knowledge service that makes your brain scalable. We provide instant access to the intellect and fact-finding skills of a distributed network of analysts around the world. We enable anyone - from individuals up to Fortune 500s - to gain strategic knowledge when they need it most.
Wonder is looking for a stellar Marketplace Operations Manager to manage the day to day of our inner research production process and help us scale our marketplace.
Leveraging data analysis and marketplace dynamics, you will:
1. Lead a team of 3 research operations analysts to ensure on-time completion of research;
2. Identify inefficiencies and develop scalable solutions to speed up the research production process.
Overall, you will test, develop, and manage multiple projects at any given time to improve research production efficiency, quality, and delivery. You are an ideal candidate if you have a proven ability to learn quickly, work cross functionally, and are comfortable with ever-changing priorities.
- Lead a team of 3 contract operations analysts to ensure that research is completed on time.
- Use multiple data sources to analyze and measure efficiency and propose change.
- Collaborate with product managers, community and education managers, support, and technical teams to rapidly scale systems and production capabilities.
- Generate and implement proposals for product changes.
- Develop a strong understanding of entire research process so that you can preempt how product updates will affect marketplace dynamics.
- 1-2 years of operations, product management or data analytics experience.
- Ability to multitask and track multiple diverse projects simultaneously.
- Strong technical aptitude – ability to quickly learn new technologies and implement process changes.
- Knowledge of (and preferably experience with) Scrum / Agile project management principles.
- Proficient in data analysis: Excel, SQL (preferred).
- Can easily transition between independent and team-oriented, collaborative environments.
- Flexible in times of change; creative, resourceful, with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- ‘Can-do’ attitude; effectively prioritizes and executes in a high-pressure environment.