Wonder is a new kind of knowledge service that makes your brain scalable. We provide instant access to the intellect and fact-finding skills of a distributed network of analysts around the world. We enable anyone - from individuals up to Fortune 500s - to gain strategic knowledge when they need it most.
Wonder is seeking a strategic, data-driven Content Marketer to lead and execute our content marketing strategy. You will work with our Customer Success and Account Management team to ideate, create and implement quality content that will accelerate client growth. Similarly, you'll work with our Analyst team to tell the stories of our 6,000+ Wonder Analyst community, and drive overall analyst acquisition initiatives. You’ll manage the entire content creation process including ideation, project management, distribution strategy and extrapolating insights. You have an almost-perfectionist attention to detail, strong communication skills, and a dedication to infusing marketing with a more relatable, creative, and human touch.
You are passionate about content marketing and data. You are always thinking about the inbound marketing funnel and how content can be used for everything from lead generation to sales growth to account expansion. You are organized, innovative and have the ability to test and develop new content and marketing strategies based on learnings. You have strong verbal and written communication skills and editorial attention-to-detail. You can write messaging and copy with ease and are a pro when it comes to reporting our findings from the data.
- Own the content marketing roadmap, inclusive of the overall production and distribution of content in multiple forms / channels
- Work with the post-sale and pre-sale teams to create content that will expand the user base in pre-existing accounts, as well as move new customers and prospects through the inbound sales funnel
- Interview Wonder Analysts and partner with the internal Analyst team to share the stories of our community
- Design and implement SEO strategies, while making sure editorial integrity takes priority
- Continuously test and iterate on the content marketing strategy
- Lead the project management, execution and analytics/reporting of all content initiatives
- Be customer obsessed and anticipate what they want to know and how to best deliver the message to them
- 3+ years experience in a content marketing role at a high growth B2B SaaS company
- Proficiency with Google Analytics, Excel and other reporting tools
- Experience working cross-functionally, especially across marketing disciplines, sales, design, and engineering
- Strategic, metrics-driven mindset and a passion for the art and science of content marketing
- Experience leading data-driven content analysis, performance tracking, and reporting
- Demonstrated record of successfully shipping high-quality projects with independence and confidence
- Scrappy and tenacious beneath the surface, with a polished finish