Inside Sales Representative - Work From Home
Inside Sales – Inside Sales
Work from Home Inside Sales- The sales lead generation for Renewal by Andersen, is in search of experienced inside sales reps who have the want or need to work from home. This position is focused primarily on reaching out to customer leads in order to set up an in-home appointments with a Renewal by Andersen Sales Representative.
MUST be able to COMMUTE OR DRIVE to our Northborough, MA office for your first three weeks of training and once per month for check ins.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING| THE ROLE
- Sets appointments via inbound/outbound calls
- Meet or exceed appointment setting and quality of goals within system guidelines.
- Handle every prospect, customer and co-worker with World Class Service regardless of their treatment of you.
- Enter data in to the system accurately.
- Effectively communicate with supervisors via skype, skype chat etc.
WHAT YOU'LL BRING| THE PERSON
- Must be self-motivated, disciplined, resourceful
- Demonstrated ability to self-manage in a remote work environment including setup of company-provided computer equipment and ongoing proactive, skilled and effective management of your home Internet network and connections.
- Ability to handle fast paced call volume
- Excellent communication and phone skills
- Weekend availability
- Must pass a clear background check upon hire
- Expected to travel to our office in Northborough, MA for your first three weeks of training – monthly onsite check ins required
- Dedicated, private work space- preferably quiet area
- Internet service with a direct connection to a cable or fiber modem and capable bandwidth of at least 60 Mbps
At home resources need to meet the following requirements:
Hours Open 7 days a week, with weekend hours. Part-time and Full-time opportunities. Flexible schedules
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU| THE BENEFITS
- $13-$16 per hour PLUS an uncapped commission earning on top! In addition, we offer a full complement of employee benefits including health, dental, vision, life, 401k, and more!
- Working from the comfort of your own home
- Company Paid Outings
- Earn a seat in our President’s Club and win a tropical vacation
- Amazing Corporate culture!
Learn more about our team
THE RENEWAL BY ANDERSEN | ESLER COMPANIES STORY
Renewal by Andersen is the full-service window-replacement division of 115-year-old Andersen Corporation, the owner of the most trusted family of window brands in America. RbA was founded with a mission to redefine the industry and to offer a different—and better—window-replacement experience. Renewal by Andersen has seven company-owned locations, and over 100 independently owned “affiliates” across the United States.
The Esler Companies is the holding company for a fleet of the top Renewal by Andersen (RbA) “affiliates” in Greater Philadelphia, Colorado, Greater Phoenix, and Southern New England, and a sales and marketing ‘engine’ in Northborough, Massachusetts. Independent affiliates operate with a business model which grants owners exclusive marketing and sales territories, and nearly complete autonomy in running their businesses.
Esler Companies | Renewal by Andersen is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fair hiring practices and to creating a welcoming environment for all team members.
Take a look at life at Esler Companies | Renewal by Andersen at www.esler.com