Senior Product Manager, Onboarding
Los Angeles, California /
Aspiration is in the business of fighting the climate crisis. We help people and businesses build sustainable impact into what they do every day by making it easy, automated, and powerful -- whether it is in the ways people spend and save their money or the ways businesses engage their customers and employees. The estimated cumulative climate impact of the Aspiration community thus far is the equivalent of taking every car in the state of Wyoming off the road for a year. Aspiration is a certified B Corporation and, in fact, has been named to the “Best for the World” list of the top five percent of highest scored certified B Corporations four years in a row. Aspiration has raised over $250M in funding to date, is growing quickly, and has announced its intention to be a publicly listed company in Q4 2021 or Q1 2022.
As a Senior Product Manager of Customer Onboarding, you will drive strategy and roadmap that propels new customer growth working closely with the Senior Product Manager on the Acquisition side. In this capacity, you will create experiences to engage customers, increase conversion, and improve retention. You’ll rely on both data and instincts to drive your next experiment and grow new channels. The ideal candidate will have an inherent connection to our core values and an acute desire to drive growth.
Action: We take initiative. We are doers, not bystanders.
Boldness: We don’t tinker, we transform.
Customer-Centered: Our customers are at the core of our business. Delivering for them is our North Star.
Diligence & Dedication: We do what we say we’re going to do, when we say we’re going to do it.
Entrepreneurial: Act like an entrepreneur not an employee, generate results for the company and customers everyday.
What You'll Do
- Execute on the product vision, strategy, KPIs and roadmap for key banking products
- Primarily responsible for increasing conversion rate in the sign up flow and Increasing product adoption
- Lead the ideation, technical development, and launch of innovative products and features
- Work with Marketing, Legal and other C-level stakeholders to understand requirements and create product roadmap, product requirement document and backlog
- Analyze qualitative and quantitative research to identify, prioritize and iterate on product opportunities
- Drive the end-to-end product development lifecycle with a team of world-class designers and engineers
- Ensure that Aspiration customers have a remarkably intuitive, helpful and reliable experience managing their finances
What You'll Bring
- 5 years of product management experience
- Startup/tech company experience a plus
- Experience building, launching, and managing consumer banking products
- Proven ability to successfully lead the growth side of banking products
- Experience building, launching, and managing banking products, preferably with a focus on customer acquisition and onboarding
- Proven ability to create high quality, high impact experiences with considered haste
- Ability to lead in a collaborative team environment
- A primal obsession with our customer’s financial success
- Experience building consumer facing financial products a plus
What You'll Get
- Work for a mission-driven company to transform the lives of millions by building a better, values-oriented financial firm
- Competitive Salary and Equity Incentives
- Robust Healthcare Plans (medical, dental, vision)
- 401K & Unlimited Vacation Time
- Diverse & Inclusive Culture
Aspiration is proud to be an ESG company. We are an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. Diversity at Aspiration is not just compliance driven. Diversity is our compass to drive equitable practices; to celebrate individuality; and to foster the uniqueness within each of us that makes our products, services, and culture better than most. Yes, we are proud to be a DEI company and we encourage everyone, inside and outside of Aspiration, to show up as you are and as you want to be, every day.