Director of Investor Relations
United States /
Finance & Accounting /
Full-time - Remote
Aspiration is in the business of fighting the climate crisis. We help people and businesses build sustainable impact into what they do every day by making it easy, automated, and powerful -- whether it is in the ways people spend and save their money or the ways businesses engage their customers and employees. The estimated cumulative climate impact of the Aspiration community thus far is the equivalent of taking every car in the state of Wyoming off the road for a year. Aspiration is a certified B Corporation and, in fact, has been named to the “Best for the World” list of the top five percent of highest scored certified B Corporations four years in a row. Aspiration has raised over $550M in funding to date and is growing quickly.
As the Director of Investor Relations, your primary responsibility will be to work with the senior leaders at Aspiration to help structure and execute the company’s comprehensive investor relations program and to provide an accurate, timely, and insightful view of Aspiration’s long-term strategic, operational, financial plans, and performance to key stakeholders.
Action: We take initiative. We are doers, not bystanders.
Boldness: We don’t tinker, we transform.
Customer-Centered: Our customers are at the core of our business. Delivering for them is our North Star.
Diligence & Dedication: We do what we say we’re going to do, when we say we’re going to do it.
Entrepreneurial: Act like an entrepreneur not an employee, generate results for the company and customers everyday.
What You'll Do
- Serve as primary contact with the investment community in responding to inquiries and relaying feedback and sentiment to senior leadership
- Conduct proactive outreach to shareholders, analysts, and prospective investors – maintaining relationships with existing shareholders and working to attract new holders
- Craft key messaging and presentation materials for investor events, financial media, industry conferences, website content, and significant investor meetings
- Help coordinate investor conferences, investor roadshows, earnings conference calls, financial press releases, and investor meetings
- Support Aspiration's transition from a private to a public company, including developing and implementing regular financial and regulatory reports
- Develop and maintain robust understanding of business drivers and metrics
- Support various ad hoc financial analytics including comparative analyses vs. peer groups
- Analyze key business/financial KPIs, uncover trends and assess risks and opportunities
- Prepare business cases with detailed financial models to support growth initiatives
- Maintain and track all investor communications in a CRM tool
- Oversee all matters related to the capitalization table, including the analysis, updates, changes, and new issuances of shares and employee stock compensation awards
- Help to maintain and continually enhance the company’s IR website
What You'll Bring
- 7-10 years of relevant experience in Investor Relations at a public company, preferably in the technology space or in an Investor Relations advisory role
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Analytical expertise to understand and interpret financial models and analysis
- Ability to collaborate and work with multiple internal and external constituencies
- Ability to be a thought-partner with senior leaders
- Superb organizational and planning skills
- Minimum Qualifications:
- MBA degree or equivalent years of experience
What You'll Get
- Making an impact for a company with a mission of transforming the financial industry and the lives of millions
- Competitive salary and equity incentives
- Robust healthcare plans, 401K and unlimited vacation time
- Diverse & inclusive culture
Aspiration is proud to be an ESG company. We are an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. Diversity at Aspiration is not just compliance-driven. Diversity is our compass to drive equitable practices; to celebrate individuality; and to foster the uniqueness within each of us that makes our products, services, and culture better than most. Yes, we are proud to be a DEI company and we encourage everyone, inside and outside of Aspiration, to show up as you are and as you want to be, every day.
This organization participates in E-Verify. Find more information here!