Manager, Credit Compliance
United States /
Full-time - Remote
Aspiration is in the business of fighting the climate crisis. We help people and businesses build sustainable impact into what they do every day by making it easy, automated, and powerful -- whether it is in the ways people spend and save their money or the ways businesses engage their customers and employees. The estimated cumulative climate impact of the Aspiration community thus far is the equivalent of taking every car in the state of Wyoming off the road for a year. Aspiration is a certified B Corporation and, in fact, has been named to the “Best for the World” list of the top five percent of highest scored certified B Corporations four years in a row. Aspiration has raised over $250M in funding to date and is growing quickly.
Action: We take initiative. We are doers, not bystanders.
Boldness: We don’t tinker, we transform.
Customer-Centered: Our customers are at the core of our business. Delivering for them is our North Star.
Diligence & Dedication: We do what we say we’re going to do, when we say we’re going to do it.
Entrepreneurial: Act like an entrepreneur not an employee, generate results for the company and customers everyday.
What You'll Do
- Oversees Credit Compliance Administration and Compliance Management System (CMS) activities.
- Manage day to day Compliance activities to include Complaint monitoring, Testing and Monitoring, issue management; maintain policies; develop procedures; oversee Credit Compliance training for staff.
- Responsible for the overall operations of Credit Compliance documentation. Duties include directing documentation projects, developing standardized documentation tools and methods, editing projects, and managing final approvals.
- Manage compliance analyst(s) activities and other Credit Compliance activities as needed.
- Assist in coordinating internal audit and regulatory examinations, including preparation and follow-up on open compliance issues and observations.
What You'll Bring
- 4+ years of financial institutions consumer compliance experience, including specific experience in documentation management.
- Belief in Aspiration’s mission and desire to help build Credit Compliance.
- Documentation management skills required (document lifecycle)
- Testing, audit, or investigation experience desirable
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, including report development/presentation skills at the Management level.
- Proven ability to collaborate with stakeholders to document, and implement both preventive and detective controls.
- Strong organizational and time management skills, with a demonstrated ability to meet deadlines while working independently.
- Excellent analytical skills, with experience conducting and understanding data/statistical analyses.
What You'll Get
- Making an impact for a company with a mission of transforming the financial industry and the lives of millions
- Competitive salary and equity incentives
- Robust healthcare plans, 401K and unlimited vacation time
- Diverse & inclusive culture
Aspiration is proud to be an ESG company. We are an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. Diversity at Aspiration is not just compliance-driven. Diversity is our compass to drive equitable practices; to celebrate individuality; and to foster the uniqueness within each of us that makes our products, services, and culture better than most. Yes, we are proud to be a DEI company and we encourage everyone, inside and outside of Aspiration, to show up as you are and as you want to be, every day.
This organization participates in E-Verify. Find more information here!