Senior Product Manager, Credit
Los Angeles / Open to Remote /
Aspiration is in the business of fighting the climate crisis. We help people and businesses build sustainable impact into what they do every day by making it easy, automated, and powerful -- whether it is in the ways people spend and save their money or the ways businesses engage their customers and employees. The estimated cumulative climate impact of the Aspiration community thus far is the equivalent of taking every car in the state of Wyoming off the road for a year. Aspiration is a certified B Corporation and, in fact, has been named to the “Best for the World” list of the top five percent of highest scored certified B Corporations four years in a row. Aspiration has raised over $250M in funding to date, is growing quickly, and has announced its intention to be a publicly listed company in Q4 2021 or Q1 2022.
Action: We take initiative. We are doers, not bystanders.
Boldness: We don’t tinker, we transform.
Customer-Centered: Our customers are at the core of our business. Delivering for them is our North Star.
Diligence & Dedication: We do what we say we’re going to do, when we say we’re going to do it.
Entrepreneurial: Act like an entrepreneur not an employee, generate results for the company and customers everyday.
What You'll Do
- Execute on the product vision, strategy, and development for Aspiration's banking products with a sense of autonomy, mastery, and purpose and ensure the roadmap is aligned with our customers
- Perform qualitative and quantitative research to identify, prioritize, and iterate on opportunities across products and departments to help our customers make a conscious impact
- Collaborate with a team of thoughtful, entrepreneurial, and customer-obsessed product managers and drive end-to-end product development
- Build and sustain strong partnerships with a team of world-class designers, engineers, analysts, operation and customer service, responsible for the product roadmap and product launch
- Ensure that Aspiration customers have an intuitive, reliable, and expeditious experience when managing their finances
What You'll Bring
- 5+ years of product management experience
- Startup/tech company experience a plus
- Experience building, launching, and managing consumer banking products with a focus on account services (account management, self service, customer notifications/preferences)
- Ability to lead the stakeholders and the broader team with humility and an optimistic, positive attitude
- A primal obsession with our customer’s financial success
What You'll Get
- Work for a mission-driven company to transform the lives of millions by building a better, values-oriented financial firm
- Competitive Salary and Equity Incentives
- Robust Healthcare Plans (medical, dental, vision)
- 401K & Unlimited Vacation Time
- Diverse & Inclusive Culture
Aspiration is proud to be an ESG company. We are an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. Diversity at Aspiration is not just compliance driven. Diversity is our compass to drive equitable practices; to celebrate individuality; and to foster the uniqueness within each of us that makes our products, services, and culture better than most. Yes, we are proud to be a DEI company and we encourage everyone, inside and outside of Aspiration, to show up as you are and as you want to be, every day.