Marketing Communications & Content Associate
The Marketing Communications & Content Associate will be a key early member of the Revfluence marketing team. As a leader in the influencer marketing space, public relations and external comms will be major growth initiative for our growing company. It will be your job to help craft the story for journalists across many exciting publications.
Additionally, you'll have the opportunity own and manage the Revfluence blog, social media accounts, and other communications channels.
- 1-3 years PR/communications or journalism experience (tech preferred)
- You're a top-notch writer and communicator
- You are highly organized and a stickler for details
- You are excited to get your hands dirty - no job is too big or too small (startup experience a plus)
- Extra points if you're interested in the influencer marketing space
- The desire to expand your skills into content marketing, social media marketing, and more
- Expand beyond traditional PR into a full fledged marketing communications role
- You'll have the opportunity to be one of Revfluence's key storytellers
- You'll get to touch and explore several aspects of PR and have ownership of critical areas of the function
- You'll be a part of a tight-knight, super collaborative team
- You'll work cross-functionally and learn about various different roles outside of communications with many great people across the company
- Ownership of social media accounts
Benefits and Perks
- Flexible Unlimited Vacation Policy
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance + 401(k)
- Office entertainment allowance
- Education credit perk
- Weekly team lunch and happy hour
- Commuter benefits
- Convenient location in SF’s bustling SOMA district - close to BART, MUNI, and Caltrain
- Work in a highly collaborative environment with creative and dedicated people!
AspireIQ is the leading content generation platform for brands.
We solve the massive problem that faces every business today: how do you create enough content to keep up with every marketing channel? Revfluence enables brands to generate image and video content at scale with photographers, influencers and hundreds of thousands of creatives and then analyze each piece of content across paid, owned and earned media.
We 4x'd our revenue in 2017 with 120+ leading brand clients like Chanel, Dyson and HelloFresh and looking for great people to join our team!