Senior Full Stack Engineer
At AspireIQ, we're bringing a novel, data-driven approach to helping brands tell stories that are relatable and personalized with a platform that solves the content creation problem through a diverse community of photographers, videographers, models, influencers and more. We're growing fast and want to add great people that want to tackle this challenge to our hard working and passionate team!
We're looking for a talented and experienced engineer that can meet our high technical bar, wants to take significant ownership of parts of the platform, and is a great fit for our open, driven, and collaborative team culture. Join our small but growing engineering team by making a significant impact as we tackle challenging problems and innovate for great brands and talented content creators across the world!
As a Senior Full Stack Engineer at AspireIQ, you'll be responsible for:
- Playing a major role in architecting frontend / backend frameworks
- Developing major application features for the platform
- Helping to keep the codebase maintainable, extensible and well tested
- Implementing standards and practices to improve and maintain code quality
- Working with designers and other team members to understand our users and help guide product decisions
- Taking ownership of a major part of the codebase and shipping code constantly!
What we're looking for from you:
- A smart and driven developer that is motivated to build a great codebase
- Great communication skills and a desire to collaborate with the team
- Deep experience with building web applications
- Technical degree (though brilliant dropouts are welcome!)
- Attention to detail and a good general sense of design
- Understanding of software design patterns and practices
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience
Bonus points if you:
- Have previous experience working at startup
- Have experience with enterprise software, marketing and advertising tech, e-commerce products, or photo and video content creation
- Can contribute towards UI/UX and product design
AspireIQ solves the massive problem that faces every consumer business of how to produce, track and optimize branded content across the web. The platform makes the process of collaborating with photographers, models and other creatives more seamless and scalable than ever before while also providing the infrastructure to constantly learn and target the right content for the right person through the right channel. Founded in 2014, AspireIQ is a fast growing Series A funded startup backed by investors in Domo, Marketo, Dropbox, Google, and Uber.