Senior Demand Generation Manager
The Senior Demand Generation Manager will be responsible for the successful implementation of creative campaigns, programs and events using the latest demand generation methods. The objective is to quickly drive pipeline growth, then track and report on the results.
The successful candidate will lead the next stage in the development of a world-class demand generation program, and must be enthusiastic about demand generation including planning, message development, execution and ROI tracking. This role is best suited for a matrix driven high achiever with proven ability develop B2B marketing programs both on the strategic and tactical level.
- Test, develop and manage the execution of high-impact lead generation campaigns across multiple channels
- Deliver world-class reporting and analytics from a variety of systems including, but not limited to Salesforce and Autopilot, that show how marketing programs impact revenue; define and track key metrics, develop dashboards, deliver ad-hoc analyses as needed
- Develop, execute and monitor strategic lead nurture campaigns
- Research and present recommendations for direct response marketing programs including email campaigns, webinars, content syndication, and both web-based and in-person events
- Manage the development of content required for campaign deliverables (white papers, success stories, webpages, etc.) through internal and/or agency resources
- Execute email campaigns from development of email content, creating email lists, testing and sending emails, to reporting and optimization of email campaign results
- Align marketing with sales to ensure demand generation campaigns are synchronized with sales strategies and goals
- Work with Sales Development Representatives and Account Executive teams to track and manage lead flow and increase conversion rates at each stage of marketing and sales engagement
- Stay on the cutting edge of marketing best practices by gathering and filtering new ideas from customers, colleagues and other experts; communicate and share best practices
- Build and manage a demand generation campaign calendar and deliverables
- 5+ years experience in demand generation
- At least 3+ years of hands-on B2B experience, preferably in a SaaS environment, in inbound and demand generation marketing
- Experience using Salesforce and marketing automation
- Experience working with and managing 3rd-party vendors
- An established track record of managing nurturing programs, webinars, online advertising, email campaigns and sponsorships
- Experience in creating email marketing campaigns, including simple HTML updating within marketing automation software
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Experience building successful Account Based programs (ABM) to align marketing with sales and account development efforts
- Ability to work successfully in an ever-changing environment with competing priorities
- Outstanding project management and organizational skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; ability to think critically and communicate complex information is required
- Provide recommendations for marketing strategy and tactics based on testing and analysis
- Knowledge of best practices for sales and marketing operations, automation and workflow processes; understanding & experience with lead management, marketing automation and demand generation with focus on success of impact/revenue
- Creative, innovative and resourceful with the interest and desire to learn and adopt new marketing strategies and tactics
AspireIQ is the leading content generation platform for brands.
We solve the massive problem that faces every business today: how do you create enough content to keep up with every marketing channel? Revfluence enables brands to generate image and video content at scale with photographers, influencers and hundreds of thousands of creatives and then analyze each piece of content across paid, owned and earned media.
We 4x'd our revenue in 2017 with 120+ leading brand clients like Chanel, Dyson and HelloFresh and looking for great people to join our team!