Performance Marketing Coordinator
The Performance Marketing Coordinator will assist the Director of Performance Marketing in planning, managing, and optimizing campaigns using Facebook/Instagram’s native ads tools to meet specific business goals.
- Daily management of client ad accounts - crunching numbers relating to spend, CPA, CPC, CTR, bid types, etc. to analyze data, gather actionable insights, and optimize performance day over day.
- Utilize historical performance data to formulate strategy & build forecast documentation.
- Assemble recurring ad reporting, both brand & influencer facing.
- Troubleshooting performance and any attribution/measurement issues in concert with both clients and Facebook's support team.
- *MOST IMPORTANT* You've personally been involved with paid social channel marketing budgets exceeding $50,000/mo.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- At least 1 year of experience in digital planning, optimization & measurement, direct marketing or digital marketing experience with a proven track record of developing and implementing digital marketing programs.
- Strong working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite, w/ emphasis on Excel proficiency.
- Highly quantitative
- You possess excellent analytical skills with a proven track record of driving the evolution of a program through the application of data insights.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
Benefits and Perks
- Flexible Unlimited Vacation Policy
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance + 401(k)
- Office entertainment allowance
- Education credit perk
- Weekly team lunch and happy hour
- Commuter benefits
- Convenient location in SF’s bustling SOMA district - close to BART, MUNI, and Caltrain
- Work in a highly collaborative environment with creative and dedicated people!
AspireIQ is the leading content generation platform for brands.
We solve the massive problem that faces every business today: how do you create enough content to keep up with every marketing channel? Revfluence enables brands to generate image and video content at scale with photographers, influencers and hundreds of thousands of creatives and then analyze each piece of content across paid, owned and earned media.
We 4x'd our revenue in 2017 with 120+ leading brand clients like Chanel, Dyson and HelloFresh and looking for great people to join our team!