Full Stack Engineer
At AspireIQ, we're bringing a novel, data-driven approach to helping brands tell stories that are relatable and personalized with a platform that solves the content creation problem through a diverse community of photographers, videographers, models, influencers and more. We're growing fast and want to add great people that want to tackle this challenge to our hard working and passionate team!
We're looking for talented engineers that can meet our high technical bar, want to take significant ownership of parts of the platform, and are a great fit for our open, driven, and collaborative team culture. Join our small but growing engineering team by making a significant impact as we tackle challenging problems and innovate for great brands and talented content creators across the world!
As a Full Stack Engineer at AspireIQ, you'll be responsible for:
- Developing major application features for the platform
- Building MVP experiments for new product ideas
- Helping to architect front end / backend frameworks
- Working with designers and other team members to understand our users and help guide product decisions
- Implementing standards and practices to improve and maintain code quality
- Shipping code every day!
What we're looking for from you:
- A smart and driven developer that is motivated to build a great product
- Great communication skills and a desire to collaborate with the team
- Deep experience with building web applications
- An interest in taking on more responsibility and ownership over time
- 2+ years of relevant work experience
- Technical degree (though brilliant dropouts are welcome!)
- Attention to detail and a good general sense of design
- Understanding and use of design patterns
Bonus points if you:
- Have worked with AngularJS, Google App Engine, Python, Django, and/or more
- Can contribute towards UI/UX and product design
- Have experience with enterprise software, marketing and advertising tech, e-commerce products, or photo and video content creation
Benefits and Perks
- Flexible Unlimited Vacation Policy
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance + 401(k)
- Office entertainment allowance
- Education credit perk
- Weekly team lunch and happy hour
- Commuter benefits
- Convenient location in SF’s bustling SOMA district - close to BART, MUNI, and Caltrain
- Work in a highly collaborative environment with creative and dedicated people!
AspireIQ solves the massive problem that faces every consumer business of how to produce, track and optimize branded content across the web. The platform makes the process of collaborating with photographers, models and other creatives more seamless and scalable than ever before while also providing the infrastructure to constantly learn and target the right content for the right person through the right channel. Founded in 2014, AspireIQ is a fast growing Series A funded startup backed by investors in Domo, Marketo, Dropbox, Google, and Uber.