Senior Frontend Engineer
At AspireIQ, we're bringing a novel, data-driven approach to helping brands tell stories that are relatable and personalized with a platform that solves the content creation problem through a diverse community of photographers, videographers, models, influencers and more. We're growing fast and want to add great people that want to tackle this challenge to our hard working and passionate team!
We're looking for a talented and experienced engineer that can meet our high technical bar, wants to take over the frontend of the platform, and is a great fit for our open, driven, and collaborative team culture. Join our small but growing engineering, design and product teams by making a significant impact as we tackle challenging problems and innovate for great brands and talented content creators across the world!
As a Senior Frontend Engineer at AspireIQ, you'll be responsible for:
- Building and architecting frontend frameworks and components to support our growing team of engineers
- Implementing standards and practices to improve and maintain code quality
- Helping to keep the codebase maintainable, extensible and well tested
- Keeping the codebase up to date with the latest web development libraries and technologies
- Ensuring good deployment practices are always in place
- Developing major application features for the platform
- Working with designers and other team members to understand our users and help guide product decisions
- Taking ownership of a major part of the codebase and shipping code regularly!
What we're looking for from you:
- A smart and driven developer that is motivated to build a great codebase
- Great communication skills and a desire to collaborate with the team
- Deep experience with building web applications
- Experience with Angular and React
- Technical degree (though brilliant dropouts are welcome!)
- Attention to detail and a good general sense of design
- Understanding of software design patterns and practices
- A borderline obsession with mobile experience on the web
- Experience with build managers and unit testing
- Familiarity with HTML and SCSS
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience
Bonus points if you:
- Have previous experience working at a startup
- Can contribute towards UI/UX and product design
- Are willing and able to work full stack when developing application features
- Have experience with enterprise software, marketing and advertising tech, e-commerce products, or photo and video content creation
Benefits and Perks
- Flexible Unlimited Vacation Policy
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance + 401(k)
- Office entertainment allowance
- Education credit perk
- Weekly team lunch and happy hour
- Commuter benefits
- Convenient location in SF’s bustling SOMA district - close to BART, MUNI, and Caltrain
- Work in a highly collaborative environment with creative and dedicated people!
AspireIQ solves the massive problem that faces every consumer business of how to produce, track and optimize branded content across the web. The platform makes the process of collaborating with photographers, models and other creatives more seamless and scalable than ever before while also providing the infrastructure to constantly learn and target the right content for the right person through the right channel. Founded in 2014, AspireIQ is a fast growing Series A funded startup backed by investors in Domo, Marketo, Dropbox, Google, and Uber.