Senior Marketing Manager, Digital Experience
Seattle, WA /
Marketing – Marketing /
Assurance IQ is a technology company headquartered in Seattle. We were acquired by Prudential (NYSE: PRU) to further the joint mission of improving financial wellness across the world.
Our team of world class software engineers, data scientists, and business professionals work every day to expand our product offerings and the reach of our platform. We simplify the complex world of insurance and financial services into straightforward, valuable solutions to improve people's lives. We start by asking customers a few questions, so our system can learn about their needs; from there, our ground-breaking, proprietary platform takes over and analyzes the thousands of data points that make customers unique. This is how we create custom-tailored plans for each customer; plans built precisely for their needs and budget. Our platform serves as the intersection between customer and seller, technology, and the human touch.
At Assurance, we are innovative, persevering, collaborative, calculated, and authentic, and we're working together to improve the lives of millions!
We are seeking a Senior Marketing Manager, Digital Experience, to play a key role in shaping our digital presence, with a primary focus on delivering exceptional web experiences on Assurance.com and our static landing page program. This role reports to the Senior Director of Marketing Strategy.
- Own the Assurance.com (Wordpress) roadmap for continuous improvements to the site.
- Oversee site structure, ensuring optimal navigation, and seamless user experiences.
- Drive technical SEO initiatives to improve search engine visibility and organic traffic growth.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including the product team, to enhance customer experiences across platforms.
- Develop and maintain static landing pages to support marketing campaigns and lead generation efforts.
- Define and execute A/B tests that drive user engagement and customer acquisition.
- Utilize site analytics to monitor key performance metrics, generate actionable insights, and inform data-driven decisions.
- Monitor website security and ensure sites follow company standards of compliance and data privacy.
- Lead and manage a short-term replatform initiative to Adobe Experience Manager (AEM), ensuring a smooth transition and improved website capabilities.
- 10 years experience in marketing with at least 5 years in digital experience management, UX enhancement, site development, CRO and related areas.
- Proven experience in managing websites, preferably with digital publishing and product context.
- Strong understanding of web development processes, including information architecture, UX/UI design, and front-end technologies.
- Knowledge of technical SEO best practices, website analytics tools, and A/B testing methodologies.
- Expertise with content management systems (CMS), including WordPress and AEM.
- Previous experience working with cross-functional teams and collaborating with product managers.
- Exceptional project management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks, meet deadlines, and drive initiatives to completion.
- Strong analytical mindset, with the ability to derive insights from data and make data-informed decisions.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively convey ideas and collaborate with stakeholders at all levels.
$140,000 - $210,000 a year
Note: Assurance is required by multiple state and city laws to include the salary range on position postings when hiring in those specific locals. The salary range for this position will be between $140,000 and $210,000 and may be eligible for additional bonus or commission plans + benefits. Eligibility to participate in the bonus or commission plans is subject to the rules governing those programs, whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors including, without limitation, individual and/or organizational performance. In addition, employees are eligible for standard benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental and retirement.
Choose Assurance Because:
· Exceptional base salary plus bonus structure
· Comprehensive benefits which include, medical, dental, vision, 401K and more
· Unlimited paid vacation, sick leave, plus paid holidays.
· Growth opportunities, advance your career rapidly, we offer leadership development training and promote from within.
· Ongoing coaching and career development including individual and group coaching sessions.
· Fast paced, high performance environment.