P&C Licensed Sales Agent - Work From Home - Full Time, Hourly Wage + Commission & Benefits
Remote (US) /
Sales – P&C Insurance Sales /
Assurance IQ is a technology company headquartered in Seattle. We were acquired by Prudential (NYSE: PRU) to further the joint mission of improving financial wellness across the world.
Assurance empowers you to take control of your future.
Our technology, resources, and reputation plus your determination is the formula for success.
Help people, improve lives, and protect the future.
Take control of your career and love doing it.
You provide the drive to help people; we provide extensive training, experienced sales leaders, and comprehensive benefits.
Start fast and earn even faster.
About the Position
As a remote P&C Sales Agent, you will be responsible for selling Auto and Homeowners insurance and other ancillary insurance products to consumers through inbound and outbound leads that will be provided to you. This position does not require cold calling and is a work from home role.
Why Choose Assurance:
- We offer extensive earning opportunities with no limits, performance bonuses, a wealth of benefits and resources.
- Our insurance partners are best in class, so you can be proud of what you sell, making a difference in peoples’ futures.
- Shape your career supported by a proven sales formula, extensive training and best-in-class tech tools provided.
- Full time agents get the stability of a regular work schedule, fully remote and embraced by our uplifting culture.
What We Offer:
- Growth and advancement opportunities in a highly stable and growing company and industry.
- A comprehensive paid training program to help you succeed.
- Licensing fees and E&O paid, and computer equipment provided by Assurance.
- A consistent 40 hours per week regular schedule
- Fully remote opportunity
- Competitive compensation includes a base salary and commission, plus performance-based bonuses.
- Generous benefits include medical, dental, vision, paid vacation, and more.
- Access to leading recognized carriers across our lines of business.
- No cold calling, majority of the leads are inbound calls.
- Corporate provides all leads.
- Eligibility to take part in company-sponsored retirement savings plans (401k).
- Ongoing coaching and career development including individual and group coaching sessions.
- Paid time off including 10 holidays a year.
- A current resume.
- 1+ yrs. experience selling Personal Lines Insurance.
- Active Property and Casualty resident insurance license and required registration.
- High school diploma or the equivalent is required.
- The ability to commit to a 40-hour work week within our hours of operation of 9 AM to 8 PM EST, M-F. An 8-hour shift within that timeframe will be assigned to you during training.
- High speed internet that meets a minimum download of 20mbps and a minimum upload 10mbps.
- Multi-carrier and rate comparer software experience.
- Strong computer navigation skills with the ability to troubleshoot minor technical issues as they arise.
- This position requires strong computer skills. You must have an efficient ability to navigate multiple screens, gathering and relaying information while speaking with individuals over the phone. In addition, while this is not a technical position, technical issues can arise and the ability to overcome them with the support of our IT team is necessary to be successful in this role.
Skills and Abilities Needed:
- A sales minded aptitude. You consider yourself a salesperson and understand needs analysis and moving toward a closing action to be successful.
- Strong interpersonal skills to build rapport with individuals and assist them in selecting the appropriate Property and Casualty insurance plan by presenting our world class suite of insurance products.
- Be highly self-motivated and self-disciplined with the ability to work effectively in a sales environment and meet monthly sales goals based on Sales Efficiency (SE), Quality, Avg Call Time, & Productive hours.
- Organizational skills and effective time management to thrive in a fast-paced environment and adhere to a consistent work schedule.
- Analytical skills to understand key performance metrics.
- Abide by the procedures, rules and requirements of Assurance, regulatory bodies, and states.
- Ability to receive coaching from your sales manager and execute necessary recommendations.
- Assurance is required by multiple state and city laws to include the salary range on position postings when hiring in those specific locals.
- A reasonable earning expectation is $45-55k a year + benefits.
- The hourly rate for this position is $17 with eligibility for a monthly sales bonus + benefits.
- Eligibility to participate in the bonus or commission plans is subject to the rules governing those programs, whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors including, without limitation, individual and/or organizational performance. In addition, employees are eligible for standard benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental and retirement.