Senior Product Marketing Manager (Remote)
Seattle, WA /
Marketing – Marketing /
Assurance IQ is a technology company headquartered in Seattle. We were acquired by Prudential (NYSE: PRU) to further the joint mission of improving financial wellness across the world.
Our team of world class software engineers, data scientists, and business professionals work every day to expand our product offerings and the reach of our platform. We simplify the complex world of insurance and financial services into straightforward, valuable solutions to improve people's lives. We start by asking customers a few questions, so our system can learn about their needs; from there, our ground-breaking, proprietary platform takes over and analyzes the thousands of data points that make customers unique. This is how we create custom-tailored plans for each customer; plans built precisely for their needs and budget. Our platform serves as the intersection between customer and seller, technology, and the human touch.
At Assurance, we are innovative, persevering, collaborative, calculated, and authentic, and we're working together to improve the lives of millions!
Reporting to the Director of Customer Marketing, the Senior Product Marketing Manager will be a champion for customer-centricity at Assurance. In this role you will help foster a culture where our customers are the focal point for decisions related to delivering product experiences and services that create customer satisfaction, loyalty and advocacy.
You will have 3 primary areas of responsibility:
You will research others in the space to gain insight into their products, sales, and marketing tactics to help us implement stronger business strategies and capture market share.
Segmentation and Customer Personas
You will build customer segmentation and personas and then develop the right value propositions and messages for these customers.
Customer Solution Development and Go-To-Market
Armed with a deep understanding of the customer and having developed resonant value propositions, you will lead the go-to-market of new solutions.
Across these 3 areas of responsibility, you will:
- Maintain and manage competitive intelligence and comparisons by working with cross-functional stakeholders and executing self-lead research
- Collaborate cross-functionally as the go-to-market expert with Product Management, Marketing, and Sales to enable decision-making based on solid quantitative analysis and data-driven insights
- Gain insight into customer use of current products and untapped opportunities
- Develop customer personas for a range of products and segments and subsequent messaging
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years in product marketing (in tech or insurance a bonus)
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Being a creative thinker with a vision is your jam
- Worked in both small/startup and large/established companies
- Excellent communication and presentation skills that can be adapted for audiences at all levels
- The ability to work collaboratively with and influence stakeholders across diverse teams
- A high degree of self-motivation and comfort with ambiguity – the road ahead is unpaved
Note: Assurance is required by multiple state and city laws to include the salary range on position postings when hiring in those specific locals. The salary range for this position will be between $160,000 and $210,000 and may be eligible for additional bonus or commission plans + benefits. Eligibility to participate in the bonus or commission plans is subject to the rules governing those programs, whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors including, without limitation, individual and/or organizational performance. In addition, employees are eligible for standard benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental and retirement.
Choose Assurance Because:
· Exceptional base salary plus bonus structure
· Comprehensive benefits which include, medical, dental, vision, 401K and more
· Unlimited paid vacation, sick leave, plus paid holidays.
· Growth opportunities, advance your career rapidly, we offer leadership development training and promote from within.
· Ongoing coaching and career development including individual and group coaching sessions.
· Fast paced, high performance environment.