Program Manager - Prudential Branded Experience (Remote, US or Canada)
United States /
Technology – Product & Design /
Assurance IQ is a technology company headquartered in Seattle. We were acquired by Prudential (NYSE: PRU) to further the joint mission of improving financial wellness across the world.
At Assurance, we simplify the complex world of insurance and financial services into straightforward, valuable solutions to improve people's lives. We start by asking customers a few questions, so our system can learn about their needs; from there, our ground-breaking, proprietary platform takes over and analyzes the thousands of data points that make customers unique to create custom-tailored plans for each customer. Our platform serves as the intersection between customer and seller, technology, and the human touch.
At Assurance, we are innovative, persevering, humble, collaborative, and authentic, and we're working together to improve the lives of millions!
About the Position
The Consumers Solutions team is focused on bringing the right products to the Assurance customers. In this newly created role, you’ll be focusing on leading efforts between Assurance and our parent company, Prudential. In this role you will be working daily with departments from both organizations; creating and improving our customer experience; actively driving progress and improvements with your programs; and managing large and complex projects with many internal and external stakeholders.
- Help with internal and external requirements collection from various stakeholder teams. Example stakeholders include: carrier partners, 3rd party vendors, business, operations, engineering, data science, marketing, compliance, and product
- Understand and analyze requirements deeply. Identify gaps and anticipate bottlenecks before issues arises
- When issues arise, unblock, escalate, and work collaboratively to find creative solutions with functional team members
- Understand trade-off decisions and present options as needed
- Monitor and analyze data to come up with insights; help define progress and success for the teams
- Drive testing and quality assurance efforts
- Identify opportunities for improvements, and drive the change across both organizations
- 3+ years of professional experience
- Prior program/project management experience
- Experience defining and refining requirements and processes in collaboration with functional team members
- Detail-oriented and comfortable with data - use both qualitative and quantitate data to help drive decisions
- Experience managing multiple internal and external stakeholders with a history of positive, rapport-building communication
Note: Assurance is required by multiple state and city laws to include the salary range on position postings when hiring in those specific locals. The total compensation for this position will be up to $180,000 and may be eligible for additional bonus or commission plans + benefits. Eligibility to participate in the bonus or commission plans is subject to the rules governing those programs, whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors including, without limitation, individual and/or organizational performance. In addition, employees are eligible for standard benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental and retirement.
Choose Assurance Because:
· Competitive base salary plus bonus structure
· Comprehensive benefits which include, medical, dental, vision, 401K and more
· Unlimited paid vacation, sick leave, plus paid holidays
· Growth opportunities to rapidly advance your career