Licensed Medicare Insurance Agent (Orlando, FL)
Orlando, FL /
Independent Contractor (1099 roles) /
At Assurance we are disrupting the antiquated and inefficient world of insurance and financial services. Our team of world class software engineers, data scientists, and business professionals are modernizing how people obtain and manage their financial life all through our powerful platform ecosystem. We are rapidly growing as we expand our product offerings and global footprint, and this growth continues to present new and exciting challenges as we push our industry into its future. We eliminate waste throughout the industry and calculate the complex into simple, valuable solutions to improve people's lives. We are humble, driven, and committed to improving the lives of millions.
Important Note: If you qualify, 24 hours after we will email you a link to begin the self-onboarding process. Please look out for this (also check your “Junk” folder).
We opened up limited spots nationally for experienced Medicare agents to join our platform by August 31st. COVID-19 is changing the way all Medicare is sold, but Assurance was built from the ground up as a next-generation solution for times like these.
The Assurance system has eliminated industry inefficiencies and will provide you with free training & scripting, back office accounting & customer service, tech support, recommendation and quoting engines, and custom analytics on your performance.
Join the ASSURANCE platform, and take advantage of:
- 100% remote; you log in when you’re ready to sell.
- Assurance pays both same day commissions and production bonuses. There are no caps on how much you can make, and top ASSURANCE agents earn over $200,000 annually in compensation.
- Our Guides prospect calls and transfer interested and qualified prospect to you.
- Access to our proprietary billion-dollar software platform at no cost to you. The platform has all the tools to empower you to succeed!
- Contract with leading national carriers such as Humana, Aetna, UnitedHealthcare, and more.
Requirements to access ASSURANCE Medicare platform as 1 of 500 producers:
- AHIP certification
- 1+ insurance state licenses
- High-speed Internet, reliable computer, and headset with microphone
- History of compliant insurance sales practice
For a limited time, we’re also offering an up to $1,600 sign-up bonus opportunity:
- $100 after you complete your self-guided, online training Level 1
- $1,000 after you submit 10 Medicare policies between now and 9/13
- $500 for achieving the "Ready To Sell" status with 5 carriers
Now you see why we were called “the Uber of insurance” when we were acquired by Prudential Financial (NYSE: PRU) for $3.5B in 2019.
Please review our CCPA policies here.