Workforce Real-Time Analyst (Remote)
Remote (US) /
Operations – Operations /
Assurance IQ is a technology company headquartered in Seattle. We were acquired by Prudential (NYSE: PRU) to further the joint mission of improving financial wellness across the world.
Our team of world class software engineers, data scientists, and business professionals work every day to expand our product offerings and the reach of our platform. We simplify the complex world of insurance and financial services into straightforward, valuable solutions to improve people's lives. We start by asking customers a few questions, so our system can learn about their needs; from there, our ground-breaking, proprietary platform takes over and analyzes the thousands of data points that make customers unique. This is how we create custom-tailored plans for each customer; plans built precisely for their needs and budget. Our platform serves as the intersection between customer and seller, technology, and the human touch.
At Assurance, we are innovative, persevering, collaborative, calculated, and authentic, and we're working together to improve the lives of millions!
Efficient Innovators, Authentic, Humble Collaborators, these are just some of the values we share at Assurance! At Assurance we strive to transform the modern workplace with advanced technology to create an amazing experience for our customers and employees each day. As a growing startup company, we have started building our workforce management team.
We are looking to hire a Real-Time Analyst to be part of this team. Someone that can cope with change, or respond well to change, is extremely important in this role. The selected candidate will oversee intra-day management with the purpose of optimizing resources to achieve business objectives. As the real-time analyst, you will be responsible for monitoring the performance of the contact center and the efficiency of the staff. Our business partners expect us to think outside the box and provide recommendations to help achieve goals, and that’s what we expect from you. The ideal candidate will be able to adjust quickly to changing ideas, trends, strategies, and responsibilities. The Workforce management department is still new at Assurance, and we are looking for the right candidate to help build the foundation.
This is a full-time position that requires some evening and weekend availability as business needs arise.
- Monitor real-time adherence and effective management of the incoming and outbound phone volume.
- Provide feedback to leadership to ensure on-phone and off-phone activity is managed efficiently throughout the day.
- Monitor/track call outs, tardiness, and PTO. Entering real-time exceptions into workforce management tracking system (absence, tardiness, trainings, meetings, overtime, etc.).
- Provide daily, biweekly, and monthly intra-day performance and historical trends reporting to leadership.
- Perform run-rate calculations to compare forecast to intra-day volume to help identify real time volume trends.
- Work with contact center leadership on agreed SLAs and always ensure the best customer experience.
- Work with the sales, post-sales, and support teams to influence customer satisfaction for both consumers and agents.
- Audit and maintain the integrity of data in workforce management tool and related databases.
- Coordinate with other departments to manage outages and special campaigns and ensure required non-phone activities are properly prioritized within acceptable time frames.
- Identify changes in call volume and reallocate resources when workload requires, recommend real-time schedule changes, and identify efficiency opportunities.
- Monitor real-time adherence to schedules and help alert and adjust for outages, staff shortages, and unplanned events.
- Monitor, action, and report on intraday service level to deliver a balanced customer experience.
- Partner with floor managers to address any deviations from schedules including lates, leave early, absences, etc.
- Other duties and tasks, as assigned.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in performing workforce management functions (specifically real-time management).
- Ability to demonstrate a strong understanding of how planning/forecasting staffing requirements translate to the creation of optimal schedules and real-time (intra-day) management to support multi-department contact center operations.
- Experience with Workforce Management software including scheduling, performance tracking, and reporting; plus, a willingness to learn new software applications (required).
- Must have a good working knowledge of Excel and can create, organize, and analyze data in a structured manner.
- Ability to make decisions specific to any situations, especially when encountering unexpected obstacles.
- Excellent analytical, written, and oral communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate to all levels of leadership.
- High attention to detail and timelines, occasionally under time pressure while tackling several tasks at once.
- Ability to work occasional evenings and weekends to meet deadlines.
Choose Assurance Because:
· Exceptional base salary plus bonus structure
· Comprehensive benefits which include, medical, dental, vision, 401K and more
· Unlimited paid vacation, sick leave, plus paid holidays.
· Growth opportunities, advance your career rapidly, we offer leadership development training and promote from within.
· Fast-paced, high-performance environment.
Note: Assurance is required by multiple state and city laws to include the salary range on position postings when hiring in those specific locals. The salary range for this position will be between $45,000 - $70,000 and may be eligible for additional bonus or commission plans + benefits. Eligibility to participate in the bonus or commission plans is subject to the rules governing those programs, whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors including, without limitation, individual and/or organizational performance. In addition, employees are eligible for a standard benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental, and retirement.
***Interviews Begin Jan. 3, 2023***