Manager - Life Sales Training
Remote (US) /
Sales – Life Insurance Sales /
Assurance IQ is a technology company headquartered in Seattle. We were acquired by Prudential (NYSE: PRU) to further the joint mission of improving financial wellness across the world.
Our team of world class software engineers, data scientists, and business professionals work every day to expand our product offerings and the reach of our platform. We simplify the complex world of insurance and financial services into straightforward, valuable solutions to improve people's lives. We start by asking customers a few questions, so our system can learn about their needs; from there, our ground-breaking, proprietary platform takes over and analyzes the thousands of data points that make customers unique. This is how we create custom-tailored plans for each customer; plans built precisely for their needs and budget. Our platform serves as the intersection between customer and seller, technology, and the human touch.
At Assurance, we are innovative, persevering, collaborative, calculated, and authentic, and we're working together to improve the lives of millions!
About the Position
This position is responsible for all aspects of initial training for Licensed Agents within both our W-2 and 1099 (On Demand) Life Insurance Sales channels. This position will report to the Director of Life Sales Training.
· Facilitate initial Life Insurance Sales classroom training (currently 4 weeks for W-2 agents and 1 week for On Demand agents) by teaching live courses centered on our platform and technology, insurance and sales fundamentals, product and process knowledge, and adherence to our compliance standards and best practices
· Assist with “nesting” (following initial classroom training) by coaching agents during and/or between live calls and offering opportunities for agents to listen to calls, ask questions, and receive feedback
· Monitor agents’ performance out of training and solicit feedback from agents and leaders to continually evaluate the efficacy of our initial training and ensure that the curriculum remains current and closely aligned with our business needs
· Collaborate with other Managers, the Director of Life Sales Training, and the Learning and Development team to identify training opportunities, create curricula and content, and facilitate webinars and workshops
· Collaborate with the Director of Life Sales Training and the Learning and Development team to identify training opportunities, create curricula and content, and facilitate webinars and workshops
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
· Active Life Insurance license
· 1+ years of Sales training experience preferred
· 2+ years of Sales producer experience preferred
· Currently in a Sales leadership role for an Assurance Life Insurance Sales channel (supporting either W-2 or On Demand agents), or
o Currently an agent using the Assurance platform for Life Insurance Sales (in either the W-2 or On Demand channel) with 6 months+ of experience using the Assurance platform and able to produce data from the last 60 days demonstrating a high ranking against peers
· Does not need to be located in a specific time zone but must be able to facilitate live classroom training during Central time-zone working hours (which would mean starting early if located in Pacific time zone or ending late if located in Eastern time zone)
· Superior communication skills— success in this role is predicated upon the ability to motivate and engage agents, work collaboratively and humbly with colleagues across the organization, and be bold in sharing ideas and challenging the status-quo to build a best-in-class experience for our agents and customers
· Highest standard of integrity and professionalism - demonstrating discernment, authenticity, and an absolute dedication to putting what’s right for the customer first, above all else
· Determination to succeed - ambitious, metrics-driven, and resilient in persevering through adversity and creatively seeking ways up, over, or around any obstacle standing in the way of success
· Formidable work ethic - leading by example to make “above and beyond” the rule rather than the exception
Choose Assurance Because:
· Exceptional base salary plus bonus structure
· Comprehensive benefits which include medical, dental, vision, 401K and more
· Unlimited paid vacation, sick leave, plus paid holidays
· Growth opportunities to advance your career rapidly: we offer leadership development training and promote from within
· Ongoing coaching and career development including individual and group coaching sessions
· Fast-paced, high-performance environment