Employee Communications Manager for Agents/CCA/Enrollment Specialists
Remote (US) /
Marketing – Marketing /
Assurance IQ is a technology company headquartered in Seattle. We were acquired by Prudential (NYSE: PRU) to further the joint mission of improving financial wellness across the world.
Our team of world class software engineers, data scientists, and business professionals work every day to expand our product offerings and the reach of our platform. We simplify the complex world of insurance and financial services into straightforward, valuable solutions to improve people's lives. We start by asking customers a few questions, so our system can learn about their needs; from there, our ground-breaking, proprietary platform takes over and analyzes the thousands of data points that make customers unique. This is how we create custom-tailored plans for each customer; plans built precisely for their needs and budget. Our platform serves as the intersection between customer and seller, technology, and the human touch.
At Assurance, we are innovative, persevering, collaborative, calculated, and authentic, and we're working together to improve the lives of millions!
The Employee Communications Manager will play a key role in developing and executing internal communications strategies that engage and inform Assurance’s agents, customer care advocates and enrollment specialists. This role is responsible for ensuring clear, consistent and timely communication that advances key business objectives, aligns with sales priorities and fosters a positive culture rooted in our mission of helping people improve and protect their personal and financial well-being. It will collaborate closely with teams across the organization to create impactful communications that support the team’s success.
- Create and implement an internal communications plan with strategies designed to educate and foster engagement through effective communication channels. Manage the nuances of communicating to a workforce that includes both full-time employees and on-demand workers.
- Produce thoughtful, compelling and engaging written and visual communication for various channels such as newsletters, email communication, all hands meetings, presentations and more. Ensure consistent tone and voice with messaging rooted in company mission and values, brand narrative, employee value proposition and DEIB priorities.
- Serve as a trusted partner and strategic advisor to teams including Sales Leadership, Operations, HR, Learning & Development, Product Marketing, Compliance and more to support effective internal communications related to key business initiatives.
- Help define strategy for establishing/evolving internal communications platforms and tools (Slack/Teams, SharePoint, etc.) to ensure information is accessible and effectively distributed to employees.
- Monitor and analyze the effectiveness of various campaigns and channels, using insights to evolve strategy and tactics over time.
- Partner with broader communications team to ensure alignment and consistency in messaging. As media and speaking opportunities involving employees and on-demand workers arise, collaborate with public relations team to support.
- Experiment with new, creative ways to reach employees with relevant news and information, driving engagement in priority initiatives.
- 8+ years of relevant experience with employee communications, employee engagement and change management
- Excellent analytical, written and verbal communications skills with the ability to translate business priorities into clear and concise communications
- Ability to work collaboratively across teams, build relationships and influence stakeholders
- Strong project management and organizational skills with the ability to handle competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- High level of professionalism and integrity with the ability to handle sensitive and confidential information
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, or a related field
$104,000 - $135,000 a year
Note: Assurance is required by multiple state and city laws to include the salary range on position postings when hiring in those specific locals. The salary range for this position will be between $104,000 and $135,000 and may be eligible for additional bonus or commission plans + benefits. Eligibility to participate in the bonus or commission plans is subject to the rules governing those programs, whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors including, without limitation, individual and/or organizational performance. In addition, employees are eligible for standard benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental and retirement.
Choose Assurance Because:
· Exceptional base salary plus bonus structure
· Comprehensive benefits which include, medical, dental, vision, 401K and more
· Unlimited paid vacation, sick leave, plus paid holidays.
· Growth opportunities, advance your career rapidly, we offer leadership development training and promote from within.
· Ongoing coaching and career development including individual and group coaching sessions.
· Fast paced, high performance environment.