Licensed Health Insurance Agent
Independent Contractor (1099 roles) /
At Assurance we are disrupting the antiquated and inefficient world of insurance and financial services. Our team of world class software engineers, data scientists, and business professionals are modernizing how people obtain and manage their financial life all through our powerful platform ecosystem. We are rapidly growing as we expand our product offerings and global footprint, and this growth continues to present new and exciting challenges as we push our industry into its future. We eliminate waste throughout the industry and calculate the complex into simple, valuable solutions to improve people's lives. We are humble, driven, and committed to improving the lives of millions.
Important Note: If you qualify, 24 hours after we will email you a link to begin the self-onboarding process. Please look out for this (also check your “Junk” folder).
We're looking for quality, licensed HEALTH insurance agents to join us to sell Under 65 Health policies.
Every year, we only recruit a handful of agents to sell U65 Health policies, since more than 60% of past agents either stay on year-round or come back to join us for the new OEP season. Trust us when we say you’ll have the best Open Enrollment Period (OEP) of your career with Assurance.
There’s nothing out there quite like Assurance. We qualify and vet inbound shoppers using Guides, special reps that turn cold leads into warm, and transfer them LIVE to you. We then guide you to recommend the ideal insurance policy, using our technology that we’ve been working on for 3.5 years. You complete the entire application through our tech platform, and then get direct deposit 1x per day of earnings. This is not a joke.
Take advantage of:
- Exclusive, active shopper leads sent straight to you
- Recognized and trusted carriers (UnitedHealthcare, Cigna, Anthem, and more)Commissions and production bonuses.
- There are no caps on how much you can earn and many agents make over $90,000 annually. Earn up to $50,000 in OEP alone
- Assurance will spend over $300 million in 2020 to acquire high-intent shoppers that are delivered to our agents at no cost
- 1,000s of Guides prospecting and delivering shoppers to you Access to the Assurance platform (no dialing, product recommendations)
- Have maximum control of your career as a 1099, independent contractor
Requirements to access ASSURANCE Medicare platform as 1 of 500 producers:
- 5+ Health insurance state licenses
- Short Term Medical experience, Hospital Indemnity experience, Affordable Care Act experience
- High-speed Internet, reliable computer, and headset with microphone
- Understanding of HIPAA privacy and security laws, and insurance regulatory laws
Now you see why we were called “the Uber of insurance” when we were acquired by Prudential Financial (NYSE: PRU) for $3.5B in 2019.
Please review our CCPA policies here.