Lifecycle Marketing Specialist
At Assurance we are disrupting the antiquated and inefficient world of consumer insurance. Our team of world class software engineers and data scientists are modernizing how people obtain and manage coverage for their cars, health, home and life all through one powerful cloud platform. We are rapidly growing as we expand our insurance offerings, and this growth continues to present new and exciting challenges as we push our industry into its future. We eliminate waste throughout the insurance ecosystem and calculate the complex into simple, valuable solutions to improve people's lives. We are humble, driven, and committed to improving the lives of millions.
About the position
Our business model depends on experienced licensed agents joining our platform, as independent contractors, and having a great work experience. These agents are passionate about answering shopper questions and helping them find the appropriate insurance solutions.
Our Agent Lifecycle Marketer leads the efforts to recruit, acquire, and retain our contract agents. We are a young company looking for someone who will take ownership over this critical area of our business and evolve it in a way that maximizes agent acquisition and minimizes agent churn.
Responsibilities of this role include:
- Doing anything you can to increase flow of new, qualified agents to the platform, while reducing churn, including.
- Manage, expand, and optimize our agent acquisition with Indeed, Appcast, Glassdoor, LinkedIn, and other vendors.
- Seek and vet other vendors who can help us find and onboard experienced and successful agents.
- Actively identify and reaching out to top insurance agents in the field to recruit them to use our platform.
- Monitor and address Assurance agent reviews wherever they appear – whether on our recruitment sites or other agent sites.
- Manage and evolve the performance data we keep in each step of our recruitment process.
- Analyze and apply our recruitment data to improve our efficiency and effectiveness.
- Own, track, and report channel budget recommendations.
- Develop and share content with our agents that they will find useful and helpful.
- Conceive, create, and send communications with our agents via email, text, platform messaging, advertising, and any other channels that are appropriate.
- Jumping in and assist with other Marketing Department activities as needed.
To be successful in this role, you must possess the following:
- An understanding of, and some experience with, lifecycle marketing: specifically building and maintaining email back-end programs
- A track record of identifying and solving problems
- Experience with Salesforce
- Comfort with a variety of software tools
- Ability to identify the data you need, what it means, and how to use it to improve
- Empathy toward what our agents need to be successful and a dedication to helping them get it
- Examples of comfort with writing engaging copy and messaging
At Assurance, we hire experts in their field, and we give them the independence and trust to build based on their expertise. If that sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!