Sr. Business Operations Manager
Seattle, WA /
Marketing – Marketing /
Assurance IQ is a technology company headquartered in Seattle. We were acquired by Prudential (NYSE: PRU) to further the joint mission of improving financial wellness across the world.
Our team of world class software engineers, data scientists, and business professionals work every day to expand our product offerings and the reach of our platform. We simplify the complex world of insurance and financial services into straightforward, valuable solutions to improve people's lives. We start by asking customers a few questions, so our system can learn about their needs; from there, our ground-breaking, proprietary platform takes over and analyzes the thousands of data points that make customers unique. This is how we create custom-tailored plans for each customer; plans built precisely for their needs and budget. Our platform serves as the intersection between customer and seller, technology, and the human touch.
At Assurance, we are innovative, persevering, collaborative, calculated, and authentic, and we're working together to improve the lives of millions!
About the Position:
We are hiring a Sr Business Operations Manager to support our media marketplace and own our call transfer marketplace. The ideal candidate will have insurance marketplace experience, working with external partners, strong analytical and technical skills related to call distribution, campaigns and pricing.
Assurance partners with dozens of agencies and insurance carriers to expand the available coverage options for our customers. When we get an insurance request from a consumer, we evaluate the internal and external opportunities, and in some cases send the consumer data to a partner.
The ideal candidate will come into the Seattle office Tuesday and Thursdays.
- Manage all aspects of our call transfer marketplace operations including:
- Optimize call routing to ensure a good consumer experience, while also driving revenue
- Campaign creation
- Identify opportunities to improve partner performance
- Partner with Account Management to create and execute growth strategies
- Improve operational efficiency within the Call Marketplace ecosystem
- Work with engineering to build, maintain, and enhance tools in existing call transfer platform
- Work with Accounts Receivable team to ensure correct invoicing
- Communicating with the rest of the Assurance team to share:
- Success stories and pitfalls;
- Business trends and performance;
- Technical blockers
- Building and sharing performance reports and ad-hoc analyses to monitor trends and opportunities.
Who You Are
- 5+ years experience in managing B2B media/marketplace operations, preferably call transfer marketplaces
- Bachelors degree in business/marketing, economics, information systems, other STEM degree
- Strong business logic instincts; you have the nose to sniff out more revenue
- Experience with Looker, Tableau or other data analytics platform
- SQL, Splunk, Datadog experience a plus
- Ability to prioritize and complete tasks efficiently and independently with a high degree of accuracy to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical, investigative, documentation, and communication skills
- Previous success working in a fast-paced, dynamic and creative environment
- Growth mindset; how can we think outside the box and find that next dollar?
- Energetic, proactive and tenacious
- Coachable – you are willing to accept constructive feedback
- Team Oriented – you are willing to lend a hand and celebrate the success of your teammates.
Note: Assurance is required by multiple state and city laws to include the salary range on position postings when hiring in those specific locals. The range for this position is $130,000-$195,000 and may be eligible for additional bonus or commission plans + benefits. Eligibility to participate in the bonus or commission plans is subject to the rules governing those programs, whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors including, without limitation, individual and/or organizational performance. In addition, employees are eligible for standard benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental and retirement.
Choose Assurance Because:
· Exceptional base salary plus bonus structure
· Comprehensive benefits which include, medical, dental, vision, 401K and more
· Unlimited paid vacation, sick leave, plus paid holidays.
· Growth opportunities, advance your career rapidly, we offer leadership development training and promote from within.
· Ongoing coaching and career development including individual and group coaching sessions.
· Fast paced, high performance environment.