Carrier Relations Associate
Remote (US) /
Operations – Operations /
Assurance IQ is a technology company headquartered in Seattle. We were acquired by Prudential (NYSE: PRU) to further the joint mission of improving financial wellness across the world.
Our team of world class software engineers, data scientists, and business professionals work every day to expand our product offerings and the reach of our platform. We simplify the complex world of insurance and financial services into straightforward, valuable solutions to improve people's lives. We start by asking customers a few questions, so our system can learn about their needs; from there, our ground-breaking, proprietary platform takes over and analyzes the thousands of data points that make customers unique. This is how we create custom-tailored plans for each customer; plans built precisely for their needs and budget. Our platform serves as the intersection between customer and seller, technology, and the human touch.
At Assurance, we are innovative, persevering, collaborative, calculated, and authentic, and we're working together to improve the lives of millions!
About the Position
This position is responsible for ensuring that we are in alignment with our carriers' and lenders' expectations as it relates to our Agent Success and Performance (complaints, sales oversight, and disciplinary processes). You will spend time getting to know the Assurance business and our key stakeholders and subject matter experts. You will be responsible for understanding our carriers' and lenders' expectations and communicating how Assurance meets those expectations. You will lead audits, build reports, maintain documentation, and ensure that our carriers and lenders are responded to in a timely manner.
- Develop an understanding of Assurance’s standards across all insurance lines of business and the sales oversight and disciplinary processes that support the compliance of these standards
- Maintain documented policies and procedures for carrier and lender audits and requests
- Contribute to and maintain a library of resources for Assurance related to carrier and lender requests and audits
- Maintain meeting notes for each carrier or lender meeting and communicate important messages/concerns to key stakeholders in our organization
- Lead carrier or lender audits from beginning to conclusion, reaching out to internal SME’s for input, documenting/ librarying key reasons for our answers, and obtaining executive approvals as required
- Pull monthly audit reports for carriers or lenders
- Report on carrier and lender audit activity and trends
- Build reports to accurately represent our internal activity
- Assist with other reporting across the team to support our sales oversight, disciplinary, and business processes
- Work across departments to understand business efforts that impact carrier or lender concerns, complaints, quality, and trends
- Be an ambassador for Assurance and the Agent Success and Performance Team by accurately presenting our goals, objectives, and ongoing work efforts to carriers/lenders and internal leaders
- Be an advocate for change that promotes our mission to help improve and protect the personal and financial health of our consumers
- Bachelors degree preferred
- 3-5 years of experience managing business relations
- Prior experience in a highly regulated industry (Medicare strongly preferred)
- Experience with SQL is highly desired
- Comfortable learning new systems and technologies
- Excellent communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Ability to effectively manage time and prioritize work
- Ability to quickly learn new software and work across multiple systems
Choose Assurance Because:
· Exceptional base salary plus bonus structure
· Comprehensive benefits which include, medical, dental, vision, 401K and more
· Unlimited paid vacation, sick leave, plus paid holidays
· Growth opportunities, advance your career rapidly, we offer leadership development training and promote from within.
· Fast-paced, high-performance environment
Note: Assurance is required by multiple state and city laws to include the salary range on position postings when hiring in those specific locals. The salary range for this position will be between $45,000 - $61,000, and may be eligible for additional bonus or commission plans + benefits. Eligibility to participate in the bonus or commission plans is subject to the rules governing those programs, whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors including, without limitation, individual and/or organizational performance. In addition, employees are eligible for standard benefits packages including paid time off, medical, dental, and retirement.