Lifecycle Marketing Director (Remote)
United States /
Marketing – Marketing /
Assurance IQ is a technology company headquartered in Seattle. We were acquired by Prudential (NYSE: PRU) to further the joint mission of improving financial wellness across the world.
Our team of world class software engineers, data scientists, and business professionals work every day to expand our product offerings and the reach of our platform. We simplify the complex world of insurance and financial services into straightforward, valuable solutions to improve people's lives. We start by asking customers a few questions, so our system can learn about their needs; from there, our ground-breaking, proprietary platform takes over and analyzes the thousands of data points that make customers unique. This is how we create custom-tailored plans for each customer; plans built precisely for their needs and budget. Our platform serves as the intersection between customer and seller, technology, and the human touch.
At Assurance, we are innovative, persevering, collaborative, calculated, and authentic, and we're working together to improve the lives of millions!
As the Director of Lifecycle Marketing, you have experience building customer journeys and working with millions of leads per year. You are data driven and are a player-coach excited to build our team in this fast-growing business.
Identify and promote customer engagement and retention while always striving to create the optimal customer experience. Work within a team of strategic product leaders and are responsible for driving measurable results through effective customer interactions and communications. Tasks in this role include research, planning, coordination, testing, design, execution of key marketing communications across email, SMS and other channels, and analysis of results. Collaborate closely with internal teams across multiple offices and time zones.
This role is hybrid, with the ideal candidate coming to the Seattle office 10% of the time, monthly to collaborate.
- Work with the VP Lifecycle, product leadership and development resources across the company to support the implementation, optimization, and execution of existing and new cross-channel engagement and marketing programs focused on acquiring, converting and re-engaging customers in their lifecycle with Assurance.
- Oversee shared segmentation strategy to be utilized in both lifecycle and paid marketing channels to drive consistent and cohesive cross-channel customer communication.
- Partner with critical customer facing marketing teams (onsite, display advertising, social, PR) as well as our product partners to ensure programs are multi-channel, integrated, personalized and reflect product roadmaps and audience insights.
- Identify key trends around customer attrition and create plans to deliver customer value and address customer concerns.
- Leverage insights and partner with key product teams to build marketing programs that lead customers down a path of recommended next steps.
- Collaborate with marketing technology teams to leverage data attributes that will help drive a consistent and cohesive customer experience.
- Understand the lifecycle framework, define target audiences, and develop corresponding communication strategies across multiple channels.
- Work with creative partners to develop clean designs and digestible content.
- Identify and apply best practices to measure, analyze, test and determine new opportunities and provide recommendations for improved customer experience. Optimize performance through A/B testing and partner with data science and marketing analytics to deliver program results.
- Leverage personalization and the delivery of dynamic content to maximize conversion based upon key data attributes.
- Track competitive trends and surface relevant insight
The Ideal candidate will have:
- Must be customer obsessed; always seeking to produce the best customer experience.
- At least 5 years of relevant marketing experience with a strong focus on email marketing and an understanding of other marketing channels including SMS, push and other outreach channels.
- A track record of managing marketing communications and various types of customer lifecycle programs.
- Analytical mindset with experience using data to identify trends and insights.
- Effective at planning and prioritizing.
- Creative problem solver with a history of performance excellence, bringing a balance of big-picture thinking and detailed execution.
- Strong track record of developing and maintaining highly collaborative cross-functional relationships and a demonstrated ability to lead cross-functional initiatives.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to communicate marketing messages and concepts through various mediums.
- Ability to work with well under pressure while maintaining a positive attitude.
- Internally motivated and enjoy working independently, as well as collaboratively, in a team environment.
- Experience with email service providers (ESP) or customer data platform (CDP) preferred.