Director Lifecyle Production
Seattle WA, Remote, Toronto ON /
Marketing – Marketing /
Assurance IQ is a technology company headquartered in Seattle. We were acquired by Prudential (NYSE: PRU) to further the joint mission of improving financial wellness across the world.
Our team of world class software engineers, data scientists, and business professionals work every day to expand our product offerings and the reach of our platform. We simplify the complex world of insurance and financial services into straightforward, valuable solutions to improve people's lives. We start by asking customers a few questions, so our system can learn about their needs; from there, our ground-breaking, proprietary platform takes over and analyzes the thousands of data points that make customers unique. This is how we create custom-tailored plans for each customer; plans built precisely for their needs and budget. Our platform serves as the intersection between customer and seller, technology, and the human touch.
At Assurance, we are innovative, persevering, collaborative, calculated, and authentic, and we're working together to improve the lives of millions!
The Lifecycle team at Assurance is seeking an experienced marketing operations and automation technology leader to support and scale multi-channel marketing efforts. Leading a team of marketing technologists, this role is responsible for driving process improvement and executing orchestrated outreach across email, SMS, direct mail, outbound dialing and other emerging channels. The ideal candidate will bring industry-leading expertise to develop an automation-first culture to meet our growing needs. In addition, this leader will direct communications compliance and quality assurance processes while also exploring innovative technologies to improve primary engagement measures with our audiences.
This is a unique opportunity to play a key leadership role in an exciting, fast-growing business with direct impact on building a world-class customer experience. This position collaborates closely with internal teams across multiple offices and time zones.
The ideal candidate will come to Seattle for team weeks, being on site several days per quarter minimum.
- Lead, train and be responsible for overall asset creation within outreach platforms as requested by internal clients (HTML coding, API integrations, etc.).
- Collaborate with data science, data engineering and other internal teams to connect critical data attributes and audience segments to drive a consistent and cohesive customer experience.
- Oversee the Martech stack to optimize programs, channels, and campaigns through best-in-class tech tools by creating, documenting, and enforcing processes.
- In partnership with Product partners, lead efforts on martech stack evolution.
- Establish data-driven goals for the lifecycle production team that align to the company’s ambitions. Help define key priorities, and allocation of budget/resources.
- Collaborate with internal partners to lead and define business requirements needed for advanced reporting and analytics around delivery and outreach health.
- Lead out on database hygiene, data clean-up efforts, and work cross-functionally to achieve overall business database hygiene and objectives.
- Direct capacity planning and prioritization for production requests.
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 8-10 years of relevant marketing automation experience with a strong focus on email and SMS marketing.
- Experience managing vendor relationships, managing technical projects and driving accountability.
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Twilio (or similar platforms) experience is preferred.
- Creative problem solver with a history of performance excellence, bringing a balance of big-picture thinking and detailed execution.
- Diligent, disciplined and organized; meets deadlines, strives for high quality, has complete documentation.
- Knowledge around API integrations
- Strong track record of developing and maintaining highly collaborative cross-functional relationships and a demonstrated ability to lead cross-functional initiatives.
- Expert level technical acumen with ability to identify opportunities and overcome any technical obstacles.
- Experience with large scale integration environments with regulatory oversight.
- Demonstrated passion for building and mentoring teams.
- Must be customer obsessed. Always seeking to produce the best customer experience.