Life Insurance Sales Agent - 100% Remote - Hourly + Bonuses
Remote (US) /
Sales – Life Insurance Sales /
Assurance IQ is a technology company headquartered in Seattle. We were acquired by Prudential (NYSE: PRU) to further the joint mission of improving financial wellness across the world.
Our team of world class software engineers, data scientists, and business professionals work every day to expand our product offerings and the reach of our platform. We simplify the complex world of insurance and financial services into straightforward, valuable solutions to improve people's lives. We start by asking customers a few questions, so our system can learn about their needs; from there, our ground-breaking, proprietary platform takes over and analyzes the thousands of data points that make customers unique. This is how we create custom-tailored plans for each customer; plans built precisely for their needs and budget. Our platform serves as the intersection between customer and seller, technology, and the human touch.
At Assurance, we are innovative, persevering, collaborative, calculated, and authentic, and we're working together to improve the lives of millions!
About the Position
Enjoy selling term life insurance, final expense insurance, whole life insurance, and other ancillary insurance products to consumers through inbound and outbound leads! This position is a remote role, with the resources and training to succeed.
As a full-time, captive Life Insurance Agent/Account Executive at Assurance, you will not cold call or prospect. All leads are provided to you.
We're looking for ambitious leaders who aren't afraid of big goals and moving quickly to hit them. Many of our top Life Insurance Agents come from within the world of insurance as well, whether it is Medicare, Health, or otherwise.
Competitive salary including Hourly Base plus commission
A generous benefits package, with paid time off (including company holidays ) and a 401(k) plan
4-weeks paid training and computer provided to guide you into success
Fully remote opportunity
What Choose Assurance
- Growth opportunities – If you're seeking to advance your career rapidly, we offer continuous leadership development training and promote from within
- A culture that is focused on the customers’ needs, and providing a world-class experience
- A supportive management team that aids and encourages development and career progression
- Ongoing coaching and career development including individual and group coaching sessions
- A Fast-paced, high-performance environment
- We represent multiple A-rated carriers that offer rapid-issue and fixed whole life products to help clients get the protection they need and save money
- Our Agents work 40 hours per week(Structured 8 hour work schedule)
- Full time agents get the stability of a regular work schedule, fully remote and embraced by our uplifting culture
- Work with families and individuals as they plan for their financial futures by helping them navigate to the best insurance and financial services solutions for themselves.
- Present potential solutions using our world-class suite of insurance products and cutting-edge, technical platform.
- Conform to and abide by the procedures, rules, and requirements of Assurance, all regulatory bodies, and the state or states where the Agent operates
- Meet new business production goals and objectives as established
- A current resume
- 1+ years of phone sales experience
- High school diploma or the equivalent is required
- You must be a Licensed Life Insurance agent in your state of residence
- The ability to commit to a 40-hour work week: Overtime is available.
- High speed internet that meets a minimum download of 20mbps and a minimum upload 10mbps. Test your internet speed: https://www.speedtest.net/
- This position requires strong computer skills. You must have an efficient ability to navigate multiple screens, gathering and relaying information while speaking with individuals over the phone.
- In addition, while this is not a technical position, technical issues can arise and the ability to overcome them with the support of our IT team is necessary to be successful in this role.
Skills and Abilities Needed:
- A sales minded aptitude. You consider yourself a salesperson and understand needs analysis and moving toward a closing action to be successful.
- Strong interpersonal skills to build rapport with Life eligible individuals and help them in selecting the right Life insurance plan by presenting our world class suite of insurance products.
- Be highly self-motivated and self-disciplined with the ability to work effectively in a sales environment and meet monthly sales goals based on applications submitted, conversion, hours, AVG handle time.
- Organizational skills and effective time management to thrive in a fast-paced environment and adhere to a consistent work schedule.
- Analytical skills to understand key performance metrics.
- Abide by the procedures, rules and requirements of Assurance, regulatory bodies, and states.
- Ability to receive coaching from your sales manager and execute necessary recommendations.
- Assurance is required by multiple state and city laws to include the salary range on position postings when hiring in those specific locals.
- A reasonable earning expectation is $60K–$70K/year base + benefits.
- The hourly rate for this position is $17 which is $35,360 annually with the bonus opportunity providing the potential to earn $60-$70k.
- Eligibility to participate in the bonus or commission plans is subject to the rules governing those programs, whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors including, without limitation, individual and/or organizational performance.
- In addition, employees are eligible for standard benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental and retirement.
We're excited to meet you! One of our Recruiters will be reaching out to you shortly.
Please note, you must include your resume with your application in order to be considered for this role.