Medicare Sales Trainer
Remote (US) /
Sales – Medicare Training /
Assurance IQ is a technology company headquartered in Seattle. We were acquired by Prudential (NYSE: PRU) to further the joint mission of improving financial wellness across the world.
Our team of world class software engineers, data scientists, and business professionals work every day to expand our product offerings and the reach of our platform. We simplify the complex world of insurance and financial services into straightforward, valuable solutions to improve people's lives. We start by asking customers a few questions, so our system can learn about their needs; from there, our ground-breaking, proprietary platform takes over and analyzes the thousands of data points that make customers unique. This is how we create custom-tailored plans for each customer; plans built precisely for their needs and budget. Our platform serves as the intersection between customer and seller, technology, and the human touch.
At Assurance, we are innovative, persevering, collaborative, calculated, and authentic, and we're working together to improve the lives of millions!
About the Position
This position is responsible for creating and delivering a sales training curriculum and development program to Medicare licensed and unlicensed sales agents. Additionally, the Coordinator is responsible for delivering the training curriculum, consisting of sales skills, systems and product knowledge, underwriting and competitive market knowledge. The Coordinator will have influence in evaluating the effectiveness of the training program and ensuring continuous improvements are evaluated. By staying abreast of the current industry training trends, developments and best practices, the Coordinator will work with the Training Manager and sales leadership to implement recommended changes.
· Work closely with Training Manager to deliver a world class training program for Sales Agents. This includes entry level to advanced learning modules that progressively improve the skills and performance of our sales team.
· Facilitate, deliver and coach to the training curriculum. Prepare all required training materials and/or home study materials necessary for initial and follow-up training programs.
· Work with sales leaders and cross functionally with HR, Compliance and Marketing to align the training curriculum to support the attainment of business goals and outcomes.
· Identify gaps in skills and knowledge, work with sale leaders to recommend and implement solutions.
· Partner with subject matter experts across the organization to develop training content.
· Evaluate and improve program effectiveness through defined KPIs, testing and user feedback.
· Identify areas for future training and development and create curriculum to facilitate training.
· Communicate key issues to the sales leaders to identify additional strategies, curriculum, and learning events, for the Hub Centers.
· Ensure the utilization and implementation of all training methods (with a heavy emphasis on technology and virtual tools).
· Travel required up to 20%
· College degree or equivalent experience.
· Prior experience in sales within the insurance industry, specifically phone sales management. Medicare experience strongly preferred.
· Experience in education, training and curriculum development.
· Strong organizational skills with results orientation.
· Superior interpersonal skills.
· Solid presentation and facilitation skills to foster a high level of interaction and participation in training sessions.
· Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously with cross-functional teams while being flexible and responsive to dynamic situations and changing priorities.
· 3+ years of experience building/delivering best in class professional sales training programs, training at scale, influencing curriculum development, and experience evaluating training program efficacy.
· This position will be remote.