Palo Alto, CA /
Assured aims to disrupt the trillion-dollar insurance industry by modernizing its most archaic component: claims. Currently, 300,000 claims adjusters spend their days talking on the phone and typing into unstructured text fields. We can do better—by combining logic, inference, and modern computer vision tools, we're able to both increase efficiency and improve customer satisfaction. By rearchitecting how the underlying information is ingested and stored, we're poised to transform the very nature of insurance.
As the Compliance Manager, you will be responsible for growing Assured's culture of security, compliance and risk management.
There's so much to do. We can't wait for you to join us.
- Be responsible for designing and implementing scalable processes for compliance and risk management
- Conduct internal audits and risk assessments to ensure that compliance procedures are being followed
- Manage Assured's vulnerability program, including but not limited to penetration testing, vulnerability scanning, and bug bounty program
- Work closely with engineering team to build processes and controls that heavily leverage automation and proactive reporting
- Manage risk assessments and compliance of vendors that Assured works with
You may be a fit if you...
- Have 5+ years of experience building compliance programs
- Have extensive experience with SOC 2, HIPAA, and ISO 270001
- Demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills, especially in regards to policy drafting
- Competitive salary and equity packages (75%tile)
- Health Care Plan (Platinum Medical, Dental, & Vision)
- Life Insurance (No cost to you)
- Paid Time Off (Uncapped vacation days & paid holidays)
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- 401(k) contribution (Assured contributes 3% of your income even if you don't contribute)
- Commuter Benefits (Tax-advantaged commuter benefits account)
- Health and Dependent Care FSAs (Pre-tax flexible spending accounts for out-of-pocket expenses)