San Francisco, CA
US CITIZENSHIP OR GREEN CARD REQUIRED
(Note: this is due to US export regulations. Sorry, we are unable to make exceptions.)
Four billion people do not have access to the internet. Astranis is going to change that. We are building the next generation of smaller, lower-cost telecommunications satellites to bring the world online. And to pull it off we have to reinvent microwave radio systems in space using SDRs.
Work with incredibly smart people who have flown things in space before. We are a well-funded team that moves fast. No prior space experience needed, you just need to enjoy getting your hands dirty with real hardware and be ok with struggling to do things that seem impossibly hard.
Our mission and our products are meant to connect the whole world and everyone in it, regardless of gender, race, creed, or any other distinction. We believe in a diverse and inclusive workplace, and we encourage all people to come join our team and bring their unique perspective to help make us stronger.
- Design circuits + PCBs for various spacecraft subsystems
- Test + validate hardware systems across the spacecraft
- Assist with low level software to interface with various spacecraft subsystems
- B.S. or M.S. in electrical or computer engineering, or equivalent technical degree
- A passion for hardware development, including working in a fast-paced environment and hands-on design and development
- Demonstrated ability to personally design, build, and test hardware from scratch
- Strong analog/mixed-signal circuit design skills
- Experience with debugging circuits with embedded software, from oscilloscope to firmware
- US Citizenship or Green Card
- Experience with Python programming
- Experience with automated HW testing
- Experience with electromechanical elements
- Knowledge of radiation effects on semiconductors
View our other jobs here https://jobs.lever.co/astranis