Supply Chain — Intern
San Francisco, CA /
Student Internships – Business Internships /
Astranis is connecting the four billion people in the world who do not currently have access to the internet. We are building the next generation of smaller, lower-cost spacecraft to bring the world online.
We are well-funded by some of the best investors in the business and have raised over $350 million to date. We have a world-class team that is passionate about building amazing technology. And we have a fun and collaborative work environment where you will learn a lot and make a huge impact no matter where you are in your career. Just check out our Glassdoor reviews to see what our team has to say about working at Astranis.
Our team is growing fast. Apply now!
Internships at Astranis typically last for twelve weeks, and are hourly roles designed for students who are currently enrolled at a four-year university.
As an Intern, you will have an amazing opportunity to work on hard problems — we pride ourselves on giving everyone at Astranis a chance to do meaningful work on challenging projects, no matter their seniority. Many past interns have designed and tested hardware/software that is heading to space on our first satellite, and many of them are now full-time employees at Astranis.
If you have already graduated from a four-year university, please apply to be an Associate Engineer.
- Work full-time to support the Supply Chain team at Astranis, in San Francisco
- Assist with RFI's, RFP's and RFQ's - ensuring all commercial terms are agreed and documented.
- Establish and manage ongoing, sustainable processes to help our company scale from ~100 to 200+ employees
- Provide operational support for our spacecraft and technology development programs as needed
- Comfortable working in a busy, ever-changing environment and helping bring order to chaos
- Strong reasoning and analytical abilities
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at once and prioritize accordingly
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Don't meet them all? Not a problem. Please apply even if you do not meet all these criteria.
U.S. Citizenship, Lawful Permanent Residency, or Refugee/Asylee Status Required
(To comply with U.S. Government space technology export regulations, applicant must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the United States, or other protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3))
Our mission and our products are meant to connect the world and everyone in it, regardless of gender, race, creed, or any other distinction. We believe in a diverse and inclusive workplace, and we encourage all people to join our team and bring their unique perspective to help make us stronger.