San Francisco, CA /
Business Operations & Finance – Business Operations /
Astranis is connecting the four billion people in the world who do not currently have access to the internet. We are building the next generation of smaller, lower-cost spacecraft to bring the world online.
We are well-funded by some of the best investors in the business and have raised over $350 million to date. We have a world-class team that is passionate about building amazing technology. And we have a fun and collaborative work environment where you will learn a lot and make a huge impact no matter where you are in your career. Just check out our Glassdoor reviews to see what our team has to say about working at Astranis.
Our team is growing fast. Apply now!
This position is a good fit for those interested in learning how great companies scale, seeing how multiple parts of an organization interact, working on both high-level strategy and granular tactics, and making a huge impact.
- Work across all aspects of our business to support the operations team as well as our engineering, production, sales, and finance teams
- Assist the creation and management of ongoing, sustainable processes and help maintain our strong company culture as we scale from 200 to 500+ employees
- Provide operational support for our spacecraft and technology development programs as needed
- Grow your skills working closely with our operations managers and higher level staff to identify organizational needs and implement problem-solving solutions
- 2-5 years working in an operational or similarly cross-functional role
- Comfortable working in a busy, ever-changing environment and helping bring order to chaos
- Strong reasoning and analytical abilities
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at once and prioritize accordingly
- Strong communication skills
- Available to work full-time in our office in San Francisco
U.S. Citizenship, Lawful Permanent Residency, or Refugee/Asylee Status Required
(To comply with U.S. Government space technology export regulations, applicant must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the United States, or other protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3))
Our mission and our products are meant to connect the world and everyone in it, regardless of gender, race, creed, or any other distinction. We believe in a diverse and inclusive workplace, and we encourage all people to join our team and bring their unique perspective to help make us stronger.