QA Automation Engineer
Product & Engineering
Do you want to learn new things every day? Come to Ataccama, analyze user requirements, design test scenarios, and develop automated tests.
- Be a key player in the process of creating test strategies for new parts of our applications.
- Understand our users’ needs. Automatic test creation is only one piece of the puzzle for us.
- Create in-depth analyses of new features in order to create the best automatic tests.
- Tests are part of our CI/CD pipeline, so you should know how to take care of the pipeline and how to make it even better.
- Help us to achieve and maintain the high quality of our daily releases.
- Discover new test automation technologies for web application testing, online and batch interfaces, and various backend components, without leaving performance and security tests behind.
Is this you?
- You have good programming skills with OOP languages and corresponding testing frameworks. We use Java and JUnit the most.
- You want to join forces with developers when creating new testing frameworks.
- You value a DRY approach while writing tests.
- You are part of new feature refinements as a representative of the QA community and you are able to decide how testing will be conducted based on that.
- You are responsible for tests as well as the testing approach in your team.
- You can effectively and comfortably communicate with English-speaking teams located around the world.
- Good knowledge of operating systems
- Knowledge of OOP languages (such as Java, JUnit)
- Basic knowledge of REST, GraphQL or gRPC
- SQL and relational DB basics
- Linux shell commands
- Knowledge of test methodologies
- ISTQB CTFL or advanced level
- XSLT, XSD, XPath
- Oracle DB, PostgreSQL, MS SQL
I can assure you this is the best quality.
Perks & Benefits
- Co-build a cutting-edge B2B Big Data platform
- Experienced team to support your professional growth
- Chill & relaxed work environment, office in Karlín
- Flexible working hours
- Education (language courses, conference tickets, a well-stocked office library)
- “Unlimited playground” (We want you to be in the best place for you. There is room to adjust and expand your role based on your individual skills and interests or even switch to another team if you feel that's the better challenge for you.)
- Hardware of your choice
- Office bikes, skateboards, and electric scooters
- Legos, a playroom with an Xbox, a 3D printer
- Excellent coffee and refreshments in the kitchen
- Weekly networking breakfasts
- Various company events (parties, outings, barbecues, etc.)
- Multisport card or Flexipass