Product & Engineering
Ataccama is quickly changing the market with an innovative enterprise data management platform. We speak Java and are friends with Hadoop, Spring, Elastic Search, and more. Join us and start building powerful data processing engines. Help us develop new applications to make sure we stay on top of the game.
- You will have a chance to turn your ideas into real applications and participate in the development of new software products that will improve the way people work with data.
- Do magic with our back ends. As a member of the back-end team, you will have a chance to create products used by huge clients around the world. You will get the space to realize your ideas. Write readable, testable, and extensible code your way.
- Cooperate with the rest of the team on code architecture. Your agile team will contain java developers, testers, product owner and a scrum master.
- Help with problems presented by the Product Owner and show them what it means to develop the required features.
Is this you?
- You see challenges as opportunities. You’re ready to jump in and find what works.
- You’re not afraid of complex applications, and you don’t mind doing some research when engines require complex algorithms and data structures to work efficiently.
- You enjoy constantly learning new things and sharing your knowledge with others.
I went to Java. They had Pythons over there.
Perks & Benefits
- Co-build a cutting-edge B2B Big Data platform
- Experienced team to support your professional growth
- Chill & relaxed work environment, office in Karlín
- Flexible working hours
- Education (language courses, conference tickets, a well-stocked office library)
- “Unlimited playground” (We want you to be in the best place for you. There is room to adjust and expand your role based on your individual skills and interests or even switch to another team if you feel that's the better challenge for you.)
- Hardware of your choice
- Office bikes, skateboards, and electric scooters
- Legos, a playroom with an Xbox, a 3D printer
- Excellent coffee and refreshments in the kitchen
- Weekly networking breakfasts
- Various company events (parties, outings, barbecues, etc.)
- Multisport card or Flexipass