Sales Account Executive
Canada or United States /
Sales & Marketing – Sales /
Permanent, Full Time
We are looking for a Sales Account Executive to join Athennian’s sales team. This person will play a critical role in Athennian’s growth by articulating our value proposition to the market and by connecting prospective customers to our solutions.
- Full-cycle responsibility across the sales process from open to close
- Prospect to build a robust pipeline and develop relationships with key organizations in your territory
- Provide accurate weekly, monthly, and quarterly forecasts to sales leadership
- Meet and exceed all assigned goals relating to the new bookings quota and growth targets
- Develop an account plan that will enable you to identify sales opportunities, close, and grow them
- Collaborate with, and share, best practices with your other team members
Success in this Role is Measured by
- Meeting quota and other OKRs
- Good corporate citizenship and demonstrating cultural stewardship
- 3+ years of successful technology sales experience
- Experience selling SaaS solutions.
- Experience using a modern sales stack (Salesforce, SalesLoft, Gong, Discover.org, etc.)
- Knowledge of software contract terms and conditions
- Strong negotiation skills
- Accurate sales forecasting skills
Nice to Have
- Direct or indirect legal experience
- Entity or equity management experience
- Experience selling or supporting software to the legal industry
- Startup environment
- Generous vacation/sick/flex days
- Remote work options
- Flexible working hours
- Health/dental/vision/group life/LTD/AD&D benefits
- MacBook for all employees
- Stock Options
- High growth environment, team building, day-to-day variety (never a dull moment), and a culture of transparency.
Athennian is the first cloud-based legal entity and corporate records management platform. By integrating modern technologies such as document automation, eSign, virtual minute books and direct e-file integrations with corporate registries, Athennian is being adopted rapidly by both law firms and in-house customers. Come build the future of corporate services with us!
We believe incredible teams can solve any problem and we strive to be an inclusive workplace where ideas thrive. We are first and foremost an organization of people who are passionate about learning, building and sharing software to transform the legal industry.
Our team members thrive when they’re engaged at work. This includes everything from an engaging environment, deep and meaningful relationships, to challenging work. That’s why we have a laundry list of opportunities for our people to find what keeps them engaged at work. Whether you want to customize your workspace, show & tell your newest hobby to the team or grow your capabilities with a stretch project - we’re here to help you become the highest performer you can be, while still having fun and connecting with coworkers.
We offer competitive benefits and perks because we believe that happy people produce great results. We are always adding to this list based on employee feedback.