Backend Engineering Internship (6 months)
Hello, we are Atlan! 👋
A home for data teams around the world. 🏠
Now in 50+ countries and growing with supersonic speed. 🌏
We are loved by incredible data teams in over 200 companies! 👫
Our awesome investors and advisors include WaterBridge Ventures, 500 Startups, Rajan Anandan, Ratan Tata, Manoj Menon, and more. 💙
We are reimagining the human experience of working with data. Join us on our mission of helping data teams around the world do their lives’ best work!
Kick off your career with us 🚀
From man’s first step on the moon to our first flight, there were extraordinary Humans of Data backing the great achievements of mankind. We believe that our achievements in the future — landing on Mars, the cure for cancer, self-driving cars — will always be backed by data teams working behind the scenes.
And as a Backend Engineering Intern, you get to be a part of the revolution! We are building delightful experiences for some of the best data teams out there, and internship at Atlan only means you design, build, and ship for them. At Atlan, you can take on big responsibilities to solve some of today's greatest data and tech problems.
If you want to learn how to build for the users, understand how organizations around the world work with data and solve problems for data teams, apply now!
Technology stack: Node.js, Python, Golang, MongoDB, Elasticsearch, RabbitMQ and Celery.
What will you do? 🤔
- Abstract away complex data interactions with easy-to-use APIs that will power web applications.
- Support our Engineering Team to manage end-to-end of the backend for our products.
- Understand and work with leading technologies that reduce development costs with no foreseeable downsides.
- Own, scale and maintain the compute and storage infrastructure for the various product teams.
- Work closely with our Engineering and Product Team to understand needs and develop solutions for our users.
- Learn how to mitigate risks through robust analysis and testing.
What makes you a match for us? 😍
- You are fluent in HTTP and have a knack for picking the right set of tools for the job at hand.
- You can work with Python or Golang.
- You have a desire to deepen your knowledge of current technologies as well as learn new ones.
- You have a basic understanding of DevOps (log rotation, reverse proxies, and other activities that give reliability to the software in development).
- You love open-source as much we do! Bonus points if you are an active contributor to the community (speak at conferences, meetups, etc.).
At Atlan, we celebrate diversity and uniqueness. If you are interested in helping us build a home for data teams, we’d suggest you apply now! 👇