Customer Support Lead
Sales and Client Management /
Hello, we are Atlan! 👋
A home for data teams around the world. 🏠
Our work has been recognised across the world — recently, Atlan was chosen for Sequoia Capital's Surge Program, won the Accenture Ventures Program powered by Microsoft 100X100X100 and was recognised as an Emerging Vendor by Gartner for their augmented data catalog. 🌏
Our awesome investors and advisors include WaterBridge Ventures, 500 Startups, Rajan Anandan, Ratan Tata, Manoj Menon, and more. 💙
We are reimagining the human experience of working with data. Join us on our mission of helping data teams around the world do their lives’ best work!
We build with all our ❤️
Our customers work on solving some big, tough problems. We make this experience an absolute delight. The result? Only wins! 🌟
And nothing makes us happier than seeing our customers winning. This is why we are building a team with strong values, love for our users, and people who put their heart and soul in everything they do.
Do your life’s best work 🚀
From man’s first step on the moon to our first flight, there were extraordinary Humans of Data backing the great achievements of mankind. We believe that our achievements in the future — landing on Mars, the cure for cancer, self-driving cars — will always be backed by data teams working behind the scenes.
We are growing our engineering team and are looking for Backend Engineers to help us build seamless collaboration experience for data teams around the world. Want to join the ride?
What will you do? 🤔
- Own the lifecycle of Atlan users from on-boarding, setup, to the day-to-day support, including serving as front-line for issues on the ongoing engagements.
- Crafting delightful user experiences around user on-boarding and support, such as ticketing, support channels, and customer communications.
- Tracking metrics and measurements of user engagement and behavior.
- Crafting well-written user-facing communications and documentation.
- Translating user feedback and needs to well-scoped requirements, and collaborating with Engineering to deliver them in Atlan.
- For the first 6-9 months, expect a lot of hands-on, detail-oriented work, often requiring your exposure to other areas like sales/account management, including occasionally plugging in on for other functions.
- In the mid-to-long-term, expect an increasing amount of specialization into a deeper role, with the possibility of eventually building and scaling a team.
What makes you a match for us? 😍
- You are experienced as a data practitioner/have operated in a B2B SaaS organization, now looking to expand horizons and build a product-led growth motion with deep user empathy.
- You have previously demonstrated an aptitude for partnering with internal or external stakeholders across geographies.
- You have excellent communication skills, both written and live, with an emphasis on clarity, concision, and candor.A high rate of learning, natural curiosity, and eagerness to debate opinions to find the truth.
- You understand data and software markets, products, and businesses. Familiarity with the contemporary data stack across ETL, storage, BI, and everything between, with a demonstrated ability to stay up to date with new developments is a plus.
- You are looking for exponential growth, a lot of learning, and a great team to work with.
Working at Atlan 👨💻 👩💻
- We love open-source. One of our open-source projects was trending worldwide on Github.
- Read about our 10 engineering commandments
- The Why, What, and Who of internships at Atlan
- Engineering demos: How we share knowledge and build better engineering culture
- Going from great people to greater teams: How we think about growth at Atlan
At Atlan, we celebrate diversity and uniqueness. If you are interested in helping us build a home for data teams, we’d suggest you apply now! 👇