Frontend Engineering Internship (6 months)
Hello, we are Atlan! 👋
A home for data teams around the world. 🏠
Our work has been recognised across the world — recently, Atlan was chosen for Sequoia Capital's Surge Program, won the Accenture Ventures Program powered by Microsoft 100X100X100 and was recognised as an Emerging Vendor by Gartner for their augmented data catalog. 🌏
Our awesome investors and advisors include WaterBridge Ventures, 500 Startups, Rajan Anandan, Ratan Tata, Manoj Menon, and more. 💙
We are reimagining the human experience of working with data. Join us on our mission of helping data teams around the world do their lives’ best work!
Kick off your career with us 🚀
From man’s first step on the moon to our first flight, there were extraordinary Humans of Data backing the great achievements of mankind. We believe that our achievements in the future — landing on Mars, the cure for cancer, self-driving cars — will always be backed by data teams working behind the scenes.
And as a Frontend Engineering Intern, you get to be a part of the revolution! We are building delightful experiences for some of the best data teams out there, and internship at Atlan only means you design, build, and ship for them. At Atlan, you can take on big responsibilities to solve some of today's greatest data and tech problems.
If you want to learn how to build for the users, understand how organizations around the world work with data and solve problems for data teams, apply now!
What will you do? 🤔
- Work across verticals to design an eye-catching and responsive user interface, make the user experience on our platform simple and seamless and implement the background functionality in the most cost-effective and memory-friendly way.
- Collaborate with our Engineering Team to set up integrations and design the storage and querying infrastructure.
- Set up SDKs to interact with the backend over HTTP in the most secure and object-oriented way.
- Bring new features by building beautiful and intuitive interfaces for our users.
- Help the team design user flows and iterate the product based on feedback from our customer-facing teams.
What makes you a match for us? 😍
- You have experience with multiple front-end frameworks or are proficient in at least one frontend framework.
- You have a disciplined approach to writing unit tests and ensuring code quality.
- You care about scale, quality, structured readable code (preferably in MVC patterns), cross-platform and cross-browser issues, and module reusability, even before approaching the problem.
- You have a strong awareness and keep up to date with the latest industry trends and developments.
- You have a knack for experimenting and trying out the latest technologies.
- You have strong critical thinking skills—i.e. you demonstrate the ability to deconstruct a problem into its base components and figure out the most effective way to solve it.
At Atlan, we celebrate diversity and uniqueness. If you are interested in helping us build a home for data teams, we’d suggest you apply now! 👇